Chelseas Worst

Looking at the Team of the Decade thread, and thought, we've had some rubbish as well that have failed to live up to expectations. Who do you think could have been left at the Pound Shop ?

Now I'm old enough t o remember Graham Wilkins (Rays bro) who was a pile of pants on good days. I expect zolayes and Mike can remember some pigs for cash......

Into the mix as well i'll throw Panucci, Stride, De Lucas, (de Useless) , Jody morris, Jokanovic (jokeonthepitch), Fleck, Sutton..........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea.I can throw in Grodas, Bogarde,Del Horno,Bhoularouz(he was scary) lol.

Jody was a cunt.Even Zola and JT tried to tame him,to no avail.But as they say-"you can lead a horse to water,but you can't make them drink"

Good idea.I can throw in Grodas, Bogarde,Del Horno,Bhoularouz(he was scary) lol.

Jody was a cunt.Even Zola and JT tried to tame him,to no avail.But as they say-"you can lead a horse to water,but you can't make them drink"

Good shout.

Didnt Morris beat up a taxi driver or was that Wise ?

Can chuck in Ambrosetti-''the Italian Ryan Giggs'' turned out to be the Italian Lee Sharpe. And Tony Cascarino !!

Looking at the Team of the Decade thread, and thought, we've had some rubbish as well that have failed to live up to expectations. Who do you think could have been left at the Pound Shop ?

Now I'm old enough t o remember Graham Wilkins (Rays bro) who was a pile of pants on good days. I expect zolayes and Mike can remember some pigs for cash......

Into the mix as well i'll throw Panucci, Stride, De Lucas, (de Useless) , Jody morris, Jokanovic (jokeonthepitch), Fleck, Sutton..........

sadly I still remember far too many

OMG .. jokanovic ...every time he came on as a sub ,,,opposition scored right away ...Sutton ..bought cos Ken Bates' missus liked him ...

...nightmares coming back ..need a drink

OMG .. jokanovic ...every time he came on as a sub ,,,opposition scored right away ...Sutton ..bought cos Ken Bates' missus liked him ...

...nightmares coming back ..need a drink

Have a double. At this juncture I'd like to throw David Hopkin and GARETH CUNTING HALL into the mix as well :eyebrows:

:goodpost:

Under Abramovich the tight shorted Tal Ben haim has to be the worst ?

Agreed! Awful awful signing. Gave Cech some stiches in his chin then fucked off.

Sidwell, Ben haim, De Santo, Turnbull

God we made some awful signings in Mourinho's last season add Pizarro to that list as well.

Agreed! Awful awful signing. Gave Cech some stiches in his chin then fucked off.

God we made some awful signings in Mourinho's last season add Pizarro to that list as well.

That was Jose's parting shot at the board for 'dissing' him by bringing in Avram.

That was Jose's parting shot at the board for 'dissing' him by bringing in Avram.

Pretty much everything about that season gives me nightmares. Even watching the season review puts me into a depression.

How about.. parker? I never took to him at all.

Neil Sullivan?

Veron?

Mutu?

Pretty much everything about that season gives me nightmares. Even watching the season review puts me into a depression.

How about.. parker? I never took to him at all.

Neil Sullivan?

Veron?

Mutu?

Tbh Kez,i don't think Parker was used properly.I thought he was going to be Maka's replacement.

Mutu chose the Colombian marching powder ahead of prospering his career with Chelsea

Veron had his best days at Lazio and Manure.Nicknamed 'Cyrus the Virus" after resembling that rogue on Con Air

Neil Sulivan-who? :)

Tbh Kez,i don't think Parker was used properly.I thought he was going to be Maka's replacement.

Mutu chose the Colombian marching powder ahead of prospering his career with Chelsea

Veron had his best days at Lazio and Manure.Nicknamed 'Cyrus the Virus" after resembling that rogue on Con Air

Neil Sulivan-who? :)

Parker is so important for West Ham these days, maybe because they are an average club. Not sure what it was about him I just hated him. He was a wasted signing imo.

Mutu could of been a legend made an exciting start to his Chelsea career but fucked it all up.

Veron was clearly past his best when we bought him.

Haha Neil Sullivan! He was shocking when he played for us then we put Ambrosio in instead and he actually turned out to do a decent job, not a bad performance in the massive Arsenal game.

Remember we signed Magnus Headman a few seasons back as well?

Bosnich

Chris Sutton

Glen Johnson - He cannot defend for shit. So overrated.