Carlo's summer shopping wish list.

spuz

Inzaghi,Seedorf,Nesta,Pirlo,Ambrosini,Del piero,Mexes,Perotta. All available on a free transfer in the summer.

Or he could get in CFC old boys Cudicini,Gallas,zenden, Gudjohnsen,Makelele,Crespo. All on free transfers.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no way we need players at least 25 years old or younger heres my honest thought on who chelsea should get in the off season

alexis sanchez - udinese

david liuz - benfica

romelu lakuku - anderlect

chelseaflag.gif

If he was going to do any transfers, id go for the following:

GK - Out: maybe Turnbull (?), Hilario. In - Begovic

Def - Out: Paulo. In - Van Der Wiel, David Luiz.

Mid - Out: Benayoun. In - Alexis Sanchez, maybe Jordan Henderson (any views on this?).

Att - Out: maybe Anelka (?) In: Lukaku or if Many City get him, Andy Carrol.

That would be my shopping list :P. Feel free to comment on it.

The original post was intended to be ironic (I hope...)...

I honestly feel that we will sign Pirlo - obviously he and Ancelotti have a great relationship - and seeing as though he is out of contract, I would not be surprised at all to see him join in the summer on a two year deal, for instance. Similarly, if we sign Mexes, it'll save us £25 million on Luiz :lol:

In

Romelu Lukaku

Alexis Sanchez

Davide Santon

A new goalkeeper - possibly someone like Asenjo

Out

Paulo Ferreira - a loyal, loyal servant, but his best days are behind him and we should cash in while we can. Replace with Santon

Hilario - I have faith in Turnbull as a goalkeeper but Hilario seems to be on the decline - whilst he's never been convincing with crosses, he was always a good shotstopper and that ability seems to have deserted him. Someone younger is needed. Replace with a new GK

If he was going to do any transfers, id go for the following:

GK - Out: maybe Turnbull (?), Hilario. In - Begovic

Def - Out: Paulo. In - Van Der Wiel, David Luiz.

Mid - Out: Benayoun. In - Alexis Sanchez, maybe Jordan Henderson (any views on this?).

Att - Out: maybe Anelka (?) In: Lukaku or if Many City get him, Andy Carrol.

That would be my shopping list :P. Feel free to comment on it.

Pretty much identical to my list of ins and outs, except that I don't think Henderson will leave Sunderland until he's broken into the England side in earnest, and I STILL want Aguero more badly than them all right now. A healthy Drogba-Aguero pairing or (ideally) Lukaku/Aguero pairing has success written all over it, as long as the defense gets strengthened first.

The original post was intended to be ironic (I hope...)...

I honestly feel that we will sign Pirlo - obviously he and Ancelotti have a great relationship - and seeing as though he is out of contract, I would not be surprised at all to see him join in the summer on a two year deal, for instance. Similarly, if we sign Mexes, it'll save us £25 million on Luiz :lol:

In

Romelu Lukaku

Alexis Sanchez

Davide Santon

A new goalkeeper - possibly someone like Asenjo

Out

Paulo Ferreira - a loyal, loyal servant, but his best days are behind him and we should cash in while we can. Replace with Santon

Hilario - I have faith in Turnbull as a goalkeeper but Hilario seems to be on the decline - whilst he's never been convincing with crosses, he was always a good shotstopper and that ability seems to have deserted him. Someone younger is needed. Replace with a new GK

If we have a budget of like 80 mill for the summer those players could arrive :champions:

I was ironic with my list.

For the CFC old boys you could almost make a team out of bosmans in the summer;

..............................Crespo.........Shevchenko......................

Gronkjaer............Jarosik..........Makelele.............Zenden

.........???..............Gallas..............???...................???.......

............................................Cudicini.....................................

Subs; Forsell,Gudjohnsen

Blue lion,I think you maybe right about Pirlo. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though. I honestly can't judge as i've never seen him play. Knowing Carlo he'd probably go for 37 yr old Inzaghi.

Loyal ,loyal servant (Ferriera) and premiership footballer don't really go together though. He was on £50k a week minimum after all. He's become a multi millionaire for his 'loyal' services for the far and few between decent performances he's put in.

I'm not picking on just him though,afterall JT and Lamps showed there 'loyalty' eventually after weeks of silence and speculation.

As for transfers,I don't know. All I do know is definately at least one defender and one attack minded player,and definately one goalie as Hilarious is out of contract and Turnbullshite needs loaning out for more experience.

Its fucking boring all this transfer rumour shit. The first post was a joke anyway so i'm not knocking that, just replies starting more of the same bollocks we've been reading for weeks or months in different threads. I'll be interested to see AC Milan's team next season if all those players actually leave but will be refreshing to see. They already made their intentions clear by getting rid of Ronaldinho midway through a season and UCL campaign.

And for all these names (in transfer section), i'll be honest, i have no idea who the fuck most of them even are so i'm not gonna say ah yeah we need him, pretending i know him because everyone else here wants him but i'd love to actually get a proven player, preferably premiership proven at a good age for a change, not a gamble/hope job.

Edited by OllieCFC

And for all these names (in transfer section), i'll be honest, i have no idea who the fuck most of them even are so i'm not gonna say ah yeah we need him, pretending i know him because everyone else here wants him but i'd love to actually get a proven player, preferably premiership proven at a good age for a change, not a gamble/hope job.

Word.

We're linked with so many players it's just ridiculous, I'm sure I've had to Wiki, Google, and PSD search most of them as I just don't have enough time to support Chelsea and scout around the world for our new "savious" :whistling:

OUT:

Bosingwa

Anelka

Ferreira

Benayoun

(Ramires, don't like him at all)

IN:

Richards or Van der Wiel - also heard that Sergio Ramos wont sign a new contract for Real Madrid.

Lukaku

Ganso

Ilicic or Pastore

Comment: The reason why I choose Bosingwa out is that all chelsea fans just want him to stay because he were good and is a kind of a favourite player to everyone, in my opinion hes real shit and I really prefer van Aanholt before Bosingwa any day right now. The reason why I choose Anelka is because hes getting old and just makes the game worse when hes on the pitch, would prefer Kakuta instead of him if no better player will get signed. The reason why I choose Ramires is because he doesn't make ANYTHING (please, observe him) right on the pitch, he looses ball or making passes wrong 50 times out of 70 to be honest. OK, Chelsea ain't like it were before, that's just fact for now, but why change it so much now when it was good last year? Yes, many injuries, BUT I see Kakuta or McEachran more as a possible replacement for Lampard than I see Ramires. Just get rid of the players that doesnt fit in the team anymore and try to replace them with younger och other better players. Money is a big problem but who said you need to buy them all at once? I rather prefer a 50 million € signing than three 10 million € signings so we could build up the team with younger players that is developed but can still get more expiriance, just like Arsenal to be honest.

This is how I feel and it won't change, feel free to give critisism, always listening.

Keep the blue flag flying high!

Its fucking boring all this transfer rumour shit. The first post was a joke anyway so i'm not knocking that, just replies starting more of the same bollocks we've been reading for weeks or months in different threads. I'll be interested to see AC Milan's team next season if all those players actually leave but will be refreshing to see. They already made their intentions clear by getting rid of Ronaldinho midway through a season and UCL campaign.

:goodpost:

OUT : Paulo Ferrira, Hilario, Benayoun

IN : Alexis Sanchez, Lukaku, Neymar, Santon, Ganso, Subotic, Luiz, Begovic

Of course not all of them, that's alot of money even MCity would hardly pay.

Don't forget that Matic and Delac will be back for next season.

Keep Turnbull as a 3rd keeper, he still has couple of years in him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You