3 Answer Needed From the Chelsea's youth

Porspa

1. Will all our youth stars get chances? I know it is naive to think all the starlets will make it but som of them are just breezing through the jounior levels. Look at Tore ha should have an appearance already, so should Clifford© and my favourite Lalkovic (a nice upgrade of Kakuta).

2. How long can V. Aanholt wait? Nobody wants Cole to retire or go out of form but can the very capable PVA wait for a run in the first team.0nly time will tell.

3. Is Marko Mitrovic still alive? Seriously where is he. No appearance for youth,reserve or first team.where is our next generation striker.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Will all our youth stars get chances? I know it is naive to think all the starlets will make it but som of them are just breezing through the jounior levels.Look at Tore ha should have an appearance already,so should Clifford© and my favourite Lalkovic(a nice upgrade of Kakuta). 2. How long can V. Aanholt wait?Nobody wants Cole to retire or go out of form but can the very capable PVA wait for a run in the first team.0nly time will tell. 3.Is Marko Mitrovic still alive?seriously where is he.No appearance for youth,reserve or first team

.where is our next generation striker

ROMELU LUKAKU

I think Carlo is too careful. He says it is unfair to give the "keys" to the young players when we are in such a "bad moment". His philosophy is that young players should only be brought on when the game is safe and won. What's happening is that our experienced players are getting driven into the ground which will make them useless later on in the season. It's almost like he doesn't realize that the PL is a lot harsher on players than Serie A.

I personally feel PVA needs a solid season of EPL football before he can slowly be blooded into the Chelsea first team. But as of now, it seems like he just might play cover for A.Cole.

Well there are rumours he's being loaned out for the rest of the season abroad now, so who knows..

1. Will all our youth stars get chances? I know it is naive to think all the starlets will make it but som of them are just breezing through the jounior levels. Look at Tore ha should have an appearance already, so should Clifford© and my favourite Lalkovic (a nice upgrade of Kakuta).

2. How long can V. Aanholt wait? Nobody wants Cole to retire or go out of form but can the very capable PVA wait for a run in the first team.0nly time will tell.

3. Is Marko Mitrovic still alive? Seriously where is he. No appearance for youth,reserve or first team.where is our next generation striker.

Can help with these no problem:

1. Yes they will get chances if good enough, look at Josh, Patrick, Jeffrey and Gael at the moment. OK not getting LOADS of matches but they shouldn't be regulars at their age anyway. Tore shouldn't have had an appearance yet, massive erratic in performances at youth level and is only now making an impact at reserve level. A good talent but has some way to go yet before he comes near the first team. Clifford is a cracking player but he is being developed in the right way i.e. out on loan / playing in the reserves. Lalkovic (sorry to say this if he is your favorite) is NOT an upgrade on Kakuta, he has no-where near his skill level and his performances are a little inconsistant and an arogant streak makes him a little frustrating at times, the potential is there but there is still a lot of work to be done for Milan. Lets not rush these players into the first team at 18/19 years of age and expect them to be world class.

2. PVA is getting the chances here and there and doing well with those chances when given them, at the start of the season PVA would have been thrilled with 6 starts for the first team and a dozen sub appearances or so and he will be near that come the end of the season. Ashley Cole is the best left back in the world and Van Aanholt (and Bertrand) cannot and would not expect to be starting ahead of him.

3. Marko Mitrovic is still injured, he suffered a long term injury but isn't too far away from fitness i believe. We have 2 good young strikers in the club Mitrovic and Prosenik both are top quality and can do very well, unfortunately both are currently injured.