Leboeuf : Chelsea won't win EPL

Madmax

"It is hard for me to criticise my former club but I said at the beginning of the season that I didn't think they would be winning the championship.

"I love them but I really feel they are at the end of the cycle.

"When I saw them flying at the top, I wondered if I knew anything about football any more but now we are seeing the truth and reality of that club and those players.

"They need to do something at the end of the season where they will need to sell and buy players.

"Of course, they didn't have a bad game against Spurs but one or two years ago that match would have been won by Chelsea.

"I really feel Chelsea is not Chelsea any more. I am sad about that. We need a new Chelsea for next season."

Espnstar

I think anyone writing off title chances in December is jumping the gun a bit. Titles are not won or lost in December, especially not in seasons like these when every so called big team is struggling for points one weekend or the next.

It's true we've had a horrid November but nobody's run away with the league yet and the top 5 are within 7 points of each other. With wins against United and Arsenal we can be right back in it.

But I do agree with the part about the need for some change in personnel. Our squad is too thin and for sure we need some reinforcements.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic