Sheva

SeB

Hi all, I'm Sebastien, French Chelsea fan since 2006 following the signing of Andrei Shevchenko. I'm from Tours if there is people who know this city

Shevchenko was my first favourite player I watched on the TV, and while I didn't supported any club until 2006, when Sheva put on paper his Chelsea contract, I decided to follow the results of his new team. Since this moment, I felt in love with this club, his former players, history...

I'm very intersted in the history of the club, I already have read about the Mears Era, Hughie Gallacher, the 1955 Winning Campaign, the Glorious Era in the 70s, the 90s... I feel this history fascinating !

Last Summer I realized one of my dream by visiting Stamford Bridge. Next step is a Match !

I love English Football, I follow of course the Premierleague but also the Championship and I often check the League One&Two Tables. I love watching English matchs, I feel the atmosphere in all UK Stadiums absolutely incredible

Other than that I'm French, I already suscribed to a French Football Forum to talk about Chelsea, but I wanted to talk with other Chelsea FC Fans in an language I like a lot. So I can also improve my English by the way, don't hesitate to correct me if my English is approximative or incorrect

See You soon on the Forum, Come On Chelsea and Keep The Blue Flag Flying High blue%20scalf.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! You'll find this board very friendly and open-minded. There are few French guys here, so don't hesitate to ask how does it feel to be here so far. Enjoy your stay and keep active. If you have a problem write to Admins or Mods straight away and I'm sure they'll help as fast as they can.

KTBFFH! blue%20scalf.gif