Which two players would you most like to sign

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough question. I firmly believe we need another CB first and foremost, but we're largely uninspiring going forward as well. Messi/Ronaldo.Xavi/Iniesta are all obvious contenders and they will appear about 50 times in this thread I reckon. However two players who I think would suit our system massively would be Cesc Fabregas and Thomas Mueller, but neither of those players would come here.

i would go for Messi and Inesta as well, i would be very interested to see how both would fit in our system, i guess if we did sign them we would probably build a team around them.

...........................................Cech.............................................

......Ivanovich.........Alex..............Terry................A.Cole.........

.........................................Essien........................................

...................Iniesta.............................Lampard................

......Messi.......................Drogba....................Malouda..........

i would go for Messi and Inesta as well, i would be very interested to see how both would fit in our system, i guess if we did sign them we would probably build a team around them.

...........................................Cech.............................................

......Ivanovich.........Alex..............Terry................A.Cole.........

.........................................Essien........................................

...................Iniesta.............................Lampard................

......Messi.......................Drogba....................Malouda..........

a fit bosingwa at right back and youve a unstoppable team

2 players only ... this is kinda tough :carlo: I always liked Aguero so I guess him and maybe one creative midfielder to replace Lampard in a few years (like Pastore or Gourcuff).

But since this isn't gonna happen I am also choosing 2 more "realistic" players and that are Mexes for CB and Lukaku for ST. :rolleyes:

The title should have the word 'realistic' in it somewhere.

disagree. it should have the word 'fantasy' in it somewhere..............and why stop at 2 players while your at it????????

id like to see this in a coupla season.........

cech/casillas

bosingwa/alves - ivanovic/pique - jt/alex - ashley/gareth bale

mikel/essien

iniesta/mceachran - fabregas/sneijder

messi/sturridge - ronaldo/malouda

torres/carroll

joke..................

Lukaku for CF

Because looking At drogbas Age we need A big powerful forward to replace him for the future And lukaku at about 6 3 or 6 4 He is massive for his age and As he gets older he will become stronger and he will be Able to power through big defences And the boy AInt lanky like crouch so He wont be snapped

I would go for A new Midfielder Like schweinstiger Hes been arguably Bayern Munichs best player this season and getting him in will hopefully put the stress of lampard

And the good thing is that hes useful And will hopefully not hinder Josh Mceachran,Connor clifford,Gael Kakutas Development into the first team

as for cbs i would rather recall mancienne than buy a new cb Its time he had some faith into him And some time for him to shine here