Didier Drogba has malaria virus

DYC.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that could explain the up and down performance that we've seen, malaria tends to come in bouts and then go dormant especially if you stop taking the medication because you're feeling better. Lets hope that he has a milder form which can be cured with medication in a few months, the worst form can stay in the body for decades even with medicine!

Well this things explain a Lot..... First of all is so good that Didier is ok again and Feel very Strong...

The good thing about it, is that those injurys are happening early in the season and not at the last part.... and we are Holding together the 1 place at the BPL and are in the 8 round of the Champion league... So we are OK

Well that could explain the up and down performance that we've seen, malaria tends to come in bouts and then go dormant especially if you stop taking the medication because you're feeling better. Lets hope that he has a milder form which can be cured with medication in a few months, the worst form can stay in the body for decades even with medicine!

there are lots of nasties in Africa that can behave like that . I spent 6 years there. 5 years later I developed an ulcer from bacteria that had laid dormant

that time ..treat with drugs but recurred often till research discovered the cause , A new cocktail of drugs cured it completely .. Hopefully Drog wont

have this problem again

there are lots of nasties in Africa that can behave like that . I spent 6 years there. 5 years later I developed an ulcer from bacteria that had laid dormant

that time ..treat with drugs but recurred often till research discovered the cause , A new cocktail of drugs cured it completely .. Hopefully Drog wont

have this problem again

Bloody hell, sounds rough..

I had a bit of a malaria scare a few weeks ago, because I'd been ill a while since coming back from Kenya this summer. Fortunately the blood test came back clean :)

Bloody hell, sounds rough..

I had a bit of a malaria scare a few weeks ago, because I'd been ill a while since coming back from Kenya this summer. Fortunately the blood test came back clean :)

I taught in Kenya for 6years bot many years ago..but in a non malaria area unlike the coast