Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

You just know Kalou is going to start regardless of how badly he played against Liverpool. Carlo thinks those meaningless goals he scores count for something. I honestly think Sturridge should have never signed for Chelsea because he will not fulfill his potential here due to lack of playing time.

check his number of starts and times on the bench ,,and FFS get rid of your hate for this guy ,,,most of us recognise he is still improving ,,made the list for African Player of year as well.,

still you are becoming renowned for your negativity

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou's goals:

Manchester United 2-1 Chelsea - got us back in the game. Could have been a big goal, especially at the time.

Wigan 0-4 Chelsea - didn't make much of a difference, true.

Wigan 0-5 Chelsea - as above.

West Ham 0-2 Chelsea - second goal in a game is always crucial.

Chelsea 1-0 Blackpool - first goal of the game, early.

Chelsea 2-0 Wolves - we wern't playing well during the game. Goal sealed the win with ten minutes to go. Big goal.

Can hardly say his goals have been meaningless.

Looking for a strong performance tonight, especially after the Liverpool disappointment, need a good win tonight and who knows, by the end of the night we could have our 5 point lead at the top of the table restored. With Ancelotti saying that both Anelka and Alex are doubtful I think we may line up like this.

Cech

Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole

Essien, Mikel, Ramires

Kalou, Drogba, Malouda

I think that would be a good, strong starting line up.

Just 6 on the bench?

Hope nothing's too bad with Alex or Anelka seeing they aren't even among the subs.

Whoops, forgot about Ramires.

And yeah, Anelka & Alex both missing. Don't think it's anything too serious, hopefully they're back for Sunday.

On the plus side, it's Bosingwa's first start since Last year :chelsea2:

Whoops, forgot about Ramires.

And yeah, Anelka & Alex both missing. Don't think it's anything too serious, hopefully they're back for Sunday.

On the plus side, it's Bosingwa's first start since Last year :chelsea2:

Didn't he start a few weeks ago? Against Wolves..

No, that was against Wolves :)

Got any links mate? ESPN being the bitches that they are, are having a wank over City-United.

Didn't he start a few weeks ago? Against Wolves..

At Stamford Bridge I think CTV meant then :lol:

as for the links, I'll get back to you in 30mins, nothing will be up live yet :)