Chelsea vs Blackpool

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Blackpool  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Blackpool victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Player to watch?

Job was done in the first half, let our foot off the gas in the second, hence the missed chances etc, good to see Bruma get 20 mins, and what a performance from Ash, looking very good going into next weekends game.

Hopefully will see a few youth players on Wednesday.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy win with the job completed in the first 75 seconds. They were going to have to do something special to beat Cech in that kind of form.

Cech, Ashley, Mikel and Drogba simply magnificent. Malouda is a goal machine. Kalou was hit and miss, so frustrating to watch at times.

After his couple of errors (if you count that punch at West Ham as a mistake, which in all fairness I do) I think that Cech was exceptional. Two great saves (from Baptiste and Taylor-Fletcher) and some brilliant catching. Good, quick distribution today as well.

Man City will be a great test for Cech, especially if Johnson plays. He'll be putting in great crosses all game, also he'll look to cut inside from their right and rain shots on goal.

That's if he can get pass Ashley first which I doubt. -_-

That's if he can get pass Ashley first which I doubt. -_-

Yes should be a good match up, but Ashley will need support from the defensive mid/ left centre mid because Johnson cutting inside will leave a lot of space on their right for the oncoming right back.

Yes should be a good match up, but Ashley will need support from the defensive mid/ left centre mid because Johnson cutting inside will leave a lot of space on their right for the oncoming right back.

Which is why I wouldn't mind seeing Lampard sit this one out. Essien, Mikel and Ramires will protect the back four very well.

Which is why I wouldn't mind seeing Lampard sit this one out. Essien, Mikel and Ramires will protect the back four very well.

i am very disappointed to hear this from a chelsea fan , i thought only us will get to really know the worth of Frank Lampard !!!! a couple of games out and you are saying you would like ramires to start ahead of him !!!!!!!

if anything there is not one midfielder in the world that will be able to help his side defensively like lamps and still be the creative force lampard is , no midfielder will get a start ahead of lamps in the LCM position not ramires not iniesta not gerrard or fabregas not even the bison essien can do what lamps does

please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNvprWxqE_I&feature=related

at the moment I would prefer Essien to Frank ....In Franks absence Esseien has stepped up his game to an even higher level than before ...

Going forward he looks like a Lampard turbo ...

This is no criticism of Frank just relief in the fact that perhaps he isnt Irreplaceable

Seems like it done the trick

I know some people have poor views of this but i feel soo good now Screw what some think

if it makes you/me happy it should be done

:cfc:

Thats it mate. At the end of the day its what makes you happy! Like you said earlier lots of manc fans don't have respect for there club or for others because they have always had it good. At chelsea we are a family!

at the moment I would prefer Essien to Frank ....In Franks absence Esseien has stepped up his game to an even higher level than before ...

Going forward he looks like a Lampard turbo ...

This is no criticism of Frank just relief in the fact that perhaps he isnt Irreplaceable

yes , essien was great in the last couple of matches but he is no lamps ..... not because he scored a couple of goals and made a couple of good passes then he can replace lamps and be better !!!!!! he will never be able to link up play like lamps also the greatest thing about lampard is his consistency , every season 20 or more goals and about 20 assists do you think essien can do that ??????? i don't think so ...

i agree with you that essien is better defensively but if you have two players like mikel and essien in midfield why would you be looking for a third midfielder with super defensive powers ???? i think you should be looking for some creativity and lampard provides that and still keep his defensive duties ..

Lampard is Irreplaceable in the LCM !!!!! specially in the way we play and also essien is Irreplaceable because no one can come in in the RCM and be the powerhorse essein is .

i am very disappointed to hear this from a chelsea fan , i thought only us will get to really know the worth of Frank Lampard !!!! a couple of games out and you are saying you would like ramires to start ahead of him !!!!!!!

if anything there is not one midfielder in the world that will be able to help his side defensively like lamps and still be the creative force lampard is , no midfielder will get a start ahead of lamps in the LCM position not ramires not iniesta not gerrard or fabregas not even the bison essien can do what lamps does

I know Frank Lampard's worth! Our greatest ever player. :worship:

But Lampard started the season slowly and is coming back from an injury. It's not the ideal first game back in my opinion.

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC BLACKPOOL 4:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira - ivanovic - alex (bruma 71min.) - cole

midfield: essien - mikel (benayoun 77min.) - ramires (zhirkov 74min.)

attack: kalou - Drogba - malouda

cool.. my africans florent malouda 2 goals, didier Drogba 1 goal & salomon kalou 1 goal scored!!

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa & nicolas anelka in the lineup!!

damn.. are there any injury news from jose bosingwa & frank lampard??