Will Neymar Grace Stamford Bridge?

Jose M

Will Neymar Grace Stamford Bridge??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. With Friday fast approaching will Neymar Da Silva sign?

• Yes?
    • No?
    • We Dont need Him!
    • Probably Next season?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it by friday?

During the 9 hour meeting on Tuesday, Santos allegedly presented a very good case for Neymar's future at the club, which led to Neymar saying he needed more time to think about his decision. He said he would meet with his family and decide on Friday.

This is my understanding of the situation, someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

During the 9 hour meeting on Tuesday, Santos allegedly presented a very good case for Neymar's future at the club, which led to Neymar saying he needed more time to think about his decision. He said he would meet with his family and decide on Friday.

ah rite,cheers....well not "set in stone" for friday then..

i was thinking it was something like that was the last day of the Brazilian transfer window.

Are you serious? You don't know the actual name of our stadium? Shit man. I don't think Neymar will come this summer no, even though I'd like him to.

Ok I realise I spelt it wrong but its not because i dont know how to spell Stamford Bridge, Its what you call a miss type N is right next to M, understand?