The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Wut?? :noexpression: Shit, shit, shit! very_angry_gif.gif

I apologies to every horny man here for my mistake! I am deeply ashamed and i ll make sure we will have our revenge next time if the opportunity falls to me. Revenge will be sweet. :Goober:

I took the pics, they're here, but everyone seems uninterested, so I guess I'll delete them?

Wut?? :noexpression: Shit, shit, shit!

I apologies to every horny man here for my mistake! I am deeply ashamed and i ll make sure we will have our revenge next time if the opportunity falls to me. Revenge will be sweet. :Goober:

I took the pics, they're here, but everyone seems uninterested, so I guess I'll delete them?

Just pm them to me! Nooooooo problemo

Who? Gimme the name and i ll burn him alive! :P

all of you...

First you guys say I have a penis, then you challenge me, then I accept the challenge, and then you all run...

I'm utterly disappointed by the men on TC... now I'm the one questioning penises existences around...

Or am I that bad?

all of you...

First you guys say I have a penis, then you challenge me, then I accept the challenge, and then you all run...

I'm utterly disappointed by the men on TC... now I'm the one questioning penises existences around...

Or am I that bad?

Well. . :Goober:

PS: Now that everyone has changed their avatar back to normal, i should do it too.

Okay, so no bikini and lingerie pics.

It wasn't like I was totally comfortable posting them anyway. It's better this way ;)

Thank you guys for being such gentlemen and reassuring me I'm bad looking.

I think I'll go back to the previous Chelsea forum where I didn't have a rock penis avatar for 24h, didn't make a fool of myself taking pics with tiny pieces and was down right called bad looking.

#selfrespect

:wave:

It wasn't like I was totally comfortable posting them anyway. It's better this way ;)

I think I'll go back to the previous Chelsea forum where I didn't have a rock penis avatar for 24h, didn't make a fool of myself taking pics with tiny pieces and was down right called bad looking.

#selfrespect

Say hi to them from us!

#selfrespect

What the fuck? :o I though when you asked "Am i that bad", you were being naughty! And that's why i replied how i replied!