The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Spent the last 2 hours messing around with FIFA 14 career mode beta. Going to take a lot if getting used to, but I'd say most of the changes have improved the game. Had to spend £9 million to get Eto'o though :o

For which console? :o

I can teach you :) if you can do chemistry you can cook!

Does that mean you will visit me in Brazil? :eyebrows:

Maybe, my husband's company has a division there so you never know where his next post will be :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For which console? :o

Xbox 360.

Spent so much time getting used to the menu system in the career that I only really played 4 games. The gameplay is a lot smoother this year and Stamford Bridge looked wider than in last season's game.

I'll not post my results though as they are slightly embarrassing 028.gif

Xbox 360.

Spent so much time getting used to the menu system in the career that I only really played 4 games. The gameplay is a lot smoother this year and Stamford Bridge looked wider than in last season's game.

I'll not post my results though as they are slightly embarrassing 028.gif

I heard the beta is open for only selected members and they got emails ? My pal got one for UT, heading over to his place soon . :D

I heard the beta is open for only selected members and they got emails ? My pal got one for UT, heading over to his place soon . :D

I totally forgot that I'd applied for it until I got my email yesterday. Squads are pretty outdated on the beta though (Downing is still at Liverpool amongst a few other things) Player ratings are pretty much the same as last seasons (I imagine they'd be tweaked before the full release) so far though it's just really been a learning experience trying to get to know my way around the menus and looking for bugs

ng2742418.jpg?type=big

They mad

They do have a point. It's really been Madrid taking and Spurs selling. It makes Spurs look an awful lot like a 'selling club' which arguably they are and also the Ozil incident (still can't believe that).

But on the other hand. If I got 100 million euros for Bale, I'd be happy.

ng2742418.jpg?type=big

They mad

Why are they mad? Because they are Spurs fans?

They have a point, Real are benefiting from it and they arent. So what is the point in participating in an agreement that only helps one party?

If Chelsea were the club who signed the strategic partnership with Real Madrid, I would also be asking for us to terminate it (just like they are)...

Just had my application shortlisted as a scout for Al Rayyan SC shortlisted. A football club that plays in the Qatar stars league, equivalent to Englands EPL. :D:getin:

Congrats bro.

Googled Al Rayyan right now and pretty surprised to find a few Brazilians in the side.

Congrats bro.

Googled Al Rayyan right now and pretty surprised to find a few Brazilians in the side.

Thanks man !

Exactly, now they have Nilmar. Amazing player. They have open , free training sessions, I just go down there and watch him do keep uppies and dribble.

Juninho used to play for Al Rayyan's rivals, Al Gharrafa. Qatar's basically the retirement home for many ex great players. Even Raul came here to Al Saad. All thanks to the oil money ! :D