The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

And get better soon, sweetie! Flus suck

Stingray as I said, tone and purpose get lost easily on written communication. You didn't understand me at all. Not worth digging the subject though. K and I already understood each other - actually, I understood his point as I had misunderstood him at first.

Still, i am allowed my own posts on the subject, right?

Dammit, made it 10 months without a cold or a flu.. but to get a flu in August? :o Oops, if you feel lectured about being sick then I'm sorry... not!

@Barbara I mean what the hell? I posted an opinion in 2 sentences without quoting anybody and then you take that as lecturing? Why didn't you see it as a way for me to vent as well? (I'm allowed to vent as much as him or anybody else out here as far as I'm concerned). I then quoted the guy in the next post (which you completely ignored) and took something positive from his words, so that I don't make him feel I'm being an asshole towards him (which is the opposite of what you thought I was doing).

Hope u get well soon. My younger bro also got a fever, he's recovering though and seems good today.

Can't find a way to download stuff for "Surviving High School". Stupid EA.

Still, i am allowed my own posts on the subject, right?

didn't get me again, hahahahahahaha

I meant it's nor worth for us to keep discussing what I thought was happening and if it's a good or bad thing.

Now I'll check the yt vids later - when I'll be in bed because I have quite the annoying mouth surgery in a couple of hours. Going to have to feed off ice cream for a few days, only liquid and definitely not everything warm, let alone hot. So I'm going to get ready - by eating everything solid and hot I can now, but I'll check it later.

I just meant my opinion on the subject doesn't matter, and that we shouldn't discuss it, but the subject itself, sure, why not?

I'm curious to learn how the world today is less violent than it has ever been. That's surprising!

You are back from the dead!! :o

On a serious note, been busy? Surely time to get back into football with the new season just about to start!!

I was away due to personal reasons.

But ignore Stingray, and tell me everything!! :P

Cannot wait for the season to start!

hope you're back for good, Amelia. Michele is MIA these days and Kerry is sort of away too because she's visiting family. The TC ladies are all gone and I'm left with the sharks boys

Where do i start!!

Pub was filled with talks about weather, food, then weather again! So you haven't really missed much. But. . but there was day when some of us just went super crazy here(the day will be remembered till eternity) and no points on guessing who was our leader!! :D

Where do i start!!

Pub was filled with talks about weather, food, then weather again! So you haven't really missed much. But. . but there was day when some of us just went super crazy here(the day will be remembered till eternity) and no points on guessing who was our leader!! :D

Hahaha, I have no idea who that could possibly be!! Please continue on that crazy day - change your profile pictures or go gif insane?!

hope you're back for good, Amelia. Michele is MIA these days and Kerry is sort of away too because she's visiting family. The TC ladies are all gone and I'm left with the sharks boys

Ah thanks, will need to get the sexiest men thread up and running again!! Ouch I don't think they bite much! :P

Hahaha, I have no idea who that could possibly be!! Please continue on that crazy day - change your profile pictures or go gif insane?!

Dirty minds thin alike! Yes, that was it!! I remember breaking my jaw into due to too much laughing!! Stingray challeneged Hutcho to out up a DP and the fire was lit. Me and Barabra were the first ones to burn in it! Then people joined in! Even our mod(now admin) Choulo couldn't save himself on that fateful day!