The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Well, summer temperatures here can go upto 45C. Not kidding. So yeah, summers suck! :P

Nothing a swim doesnt cure!

Also, summer changes the mood of everyone for the better. Everyone and everything is 'happy' when it is sunny and hot.

But above all, summer = parties, alcohol and girls! :D

Nothing a swim doesnt cure!

Also, summer changes the mood of everyone for the better. Everyone and everything is 'happy' when it is sunny and hot.

But above all, summer = parties, alcohol and girls! :D

Yea, I always get semi-depressed in the winter because there's almost nothing to do outside.

EDIT: and the girls are so... clothed...

Stop bitching about the summer, people. If you think you have it bad, come visit me in Finland when it's -30 in a couple of months and I assure you won't be complaining about your own countries any more. :carlo:

It is 7C here and I cant stand no more...

However, most buildings in Brazil dont have heatin systems. So, even if it is -30C outside, you guys live in a nice warm place. While here in Brazil we have to stand the 5-7 degrees of temperature 24/7! :clown:

However, most buildings in Brazil dont have heatin systems. So, even if it is -30C outside, you guys live in a nice warm place. While here in Brazil we have to stand the 5-7 degrees of temperature 24/7! :clown:

Sure but it's not nice to stay indoors for 6-7 months straight and going outside means freezing my balls off every single time so it's not good either. Still three years of university left and then I'll start looking for work abroad, can't stand this weather anymore.

So 7C is summer temperatures there? If that's the case, even i would prefer Brazillian summer to Winters. Even European summers then! I get you what you saying, bro! @Tiwaz, Here, we do get winters and the temp does go down to 0 sometimes but it never snows in the place i live in, although it snows uphill which is like a 30 mins drive so it does get a lot chilly but nothing compared to what @Jype, has to live with. :P

So 7C is summer temperatures there? If that's the case, even i would prefer Brazillian summer to Winters. Even European summers then! I get you what you saying, bro!

What? NO!

Summer temperatures are 30-35C, with peaks of 38-39C, bar the absurd humidity...

Winter temparatures are around 11-13C, but this year has been the coldest of the last 60 years, so temperatures are around 6-7C!

Different hemispheres share opposite seasons. :)

What? NO!

Summer temperatures are 30-35C, with peaks of 38-39C, bar the absurd humidity...

Winter temparatures are around 11-13C, but this year has been the coldest of the last 60 years, so temperatures are around 6-7C!

Different hemispheres share opposite seasons. :)

Oh, i thought otherwise! Those temperature variation are quite similar to ours. But it does get very humid here.

I forgot that Brazil is in different hemisphere. Hence thought 7C was your summer temperature, although when i read it now it sounds stupid! :clown: