The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It says Choulo19 where it normally does but then inside the post window is everyones avas and post count and info etc.

What browser are you using? It's working fine for me:

Untitled.png

Looks fine for me too, only the nametags are displayed differently (in threads and at the bottom of the forum).

Yeah, Jim changed their look.

Wildly exaggerated?

Here r some important quotes from Nadim's most recent article on United (http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/05/never-again.html)

Not to mention Mike Riley, the cunt, is head of the PGMOB is another pro-United person.

U know when Fergie said he had left the club in a good situation. This is what he meant. He had got all the ppl he wanted in the right places.

Also this sums up how Fergie has abused the game

If I thought there was any chance of changing your mind perhaps I would engage further in this, but I can tell I would be wasting my time.

I'll simply agree to disagree.

If I thought there was any chance of changing your mind perhaps I would engage further in this, but I can tell I would be wasting my time.

I'll simply agree to disagree.

I don't believe that the FA is corrupt (at least in the sense that they deliberately favor united over other teams), but it is almost undeniable that united seem to have better "luck" with the officiating, and that, imo, is because Ferguson was the best manipulator of the refs for many reasons like his experience, his name in football..etc Whenever he talked about refereeing before a game, you guys would get 50-50 calls given your way. Whether that is "fair" or not or should have been allowed or not is an entirely different matter. But it certainly happened and it certainly worked more often than not.

I don't believe that the FA is corrupt (at least in the sense that they deliberately favor united over other teams), but it is almost undeniable that united seem to have better "luck" with the officiating, and that, imo, is because Ferguson was the best manipulator of the refs for many reasons like his experience, his name in football..etc Whenever he talked about refereeing before a game, you guys would get 50-50 calls given your way. Whether that is "fair" or not or should have been allowed or not is an entirely different matter. But it certainly happened and it certainly worked more often than not.

See, that is a level headed opinion I can live with.

I'm not going to deny it - Ferguson was a master at manipulating, we all know it. It's not his fault they listened/acted though. He can only suggest things, and say things, it's the people who respond to it that should be targeted, for either not doing their job, or folding under pressure to a man who had 'no real power.'