The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Amanhã

Tem lá calma né... Não precisas de vir para aqui prarafusos com mel mas se tens alguma cena a dizer maçanetas apimentadas

Yes what? Especially since you quoted me? Id appreciate english.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Earthquack here in algeria, 4.5 in Algiers, I felt like my home was going down, walls moving, five seconds the earth quack, 4.5 Richter scale.I'm nervous.

Hope you are fine buddy !

Tem lá calma né... Não precisas de vir para aqui prarafusos com mel mas se tens alguma cena a dizer maçanetas apimentadas

Doravante, propala-te em vernáculo inteligível, por obséquio. Grato.

Not really. It means a hoodlum, a hooligan.

What does the portugese mean btw?

I thought it meant someone who's always joking and doesn't take anything seriously from the little research I did. Not that I would care being a hooligan.

Ontem = yesterday; Amanhã = tomorrow.

That reminds me of a brazilian band whose song titles always go by temporal adverbs like "yesterday", "the day before yesterday", "last week" or "one minute to the end of the world" and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2n8RrLYlZg

Doravante, propala-te em vernáculo inteligível, por obséquio. Grato.

I meant this one ... Dion. :-)

Of course not. It would be your identical twin sister. Thats incest !!

Didn't you guys learn anything loooool !!

Lmaooo :lol:

It is confirmed : 4.9 Richeter scale, and it was 19 Km near my House.Until now no damages, I hope it stays the same.I'm very nervous because I expected it, the last time was two years ago and since Algeria is a place very unstable I expected an earth quack this year, but not this moment and surely not in Ramadan, it was too much surprising at very very scary.

Glad you're okay, bro. Thankfully there were no causalities, I heard?

I meant this one ... Dion. :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh, I just told him to speak comprehensible portuguese in a very formal and hard portuguese way of speaking. Because I didn't understand shit of what he said - something like:

"Calm down, ok... you don't need to come here screws with honey, but if you've got some scene to say spicy doorknobs." ?!?!?!?!

I meant this one ... Dion. :-) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh, I just told him to speak comprehensible portuguese in a very formal and hard portuguese way of speaking. Because I didn't understand shit of what he said - something like:

"Calm down, ok... you don't need to come here screws with honey, but if you've got some scene to say spicy doorknobs." ?!?!?!?!

Oooow so thats why i got that weird google translate :Goober:

Did he adress you or me?

Oooow so thats why i got that weird google translate :Goober: Did he adress you or me? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe it's some portuguese from portugal kind of thing. I mean, the word they use for women there is the one we use here for sluts, so you never know. They also call their bread the same way brazilians would call their penises. It's funny as hell. They go to the bakery and ask for a "cacetinho quente". In Brazil people would probably understand that as a "hot little penis".

ps: I guess it was addressed to me.

I don't know the Tapatalk thing, but you could go to your settings (on e-mail and password), get a password and use it.

Note that your userid will be your Twitter id (only for login purposes, your screen name will continue to be Sidzeret), not your user here or your e-mail.

I hope it helped.

xx

Not working that way