The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

In answer to your fantasy premier league question which i couldn't reply to because its locked...

A paid league is just where everyone pays like 10-20 to enter, someone holds on to the money, then the winner gets 50% second gets 30% and 3rd gets 20% or whatever. Just makes things a bit more intersting.

Won 110 pounds in the sun dream team league, even if i did do bad in the fpl one. Too much tinkering.

I hate the fact that we are so densely populated. Root cause of every god damn problem this country faces! Just too many mouths to feed.

Having so many people now is bad. But it will result in a big consumer market with good management, because as soon as all these people are able to get some tangible income, there's no other country who can compete with that, bar China. You guys will surely be a top economy.

Having so many people now is bad. But it will result in a big consumer market with good management, because as soon as all these people are able to get some tangible income, there's no other country who can compete with that, bar China. You guys will surely be a top economy.

That's an ideal scenario but the situation is not that shiny! Majority of the people responsible for over population here are the below poverty line(BPL) guys! Why do they have so many kids? Simply because as soon the kids turn 7 or 8 , they are sent to do any kind of work to bring home some money! The work usually consist being Begging, in house labour etc! Most of those kids born in BPL families do not go to school. Not because they don't want to but they are told not to. They are told to start earning as early as possible. It's idiotic and cringe-worthy!

Although you are right, we are a pretty young country, if you look at the percentage of people below 30, i think we have the highest % in the world but it will only be beneficial if those kids go to school, learn and do some good honest work which isn't really the case. Hence i despise the fact that we are so densely populated.

In answer to your fantasy premier league question which i couldn't reply to because its locked...

A paid league is just where everyone pays like 10-20 to enter, someone holds on to the money, then the winner gets 50% second gets 30% and 3rd gets 20% or whatever. Just makes things a bit more intersting.

Won 110 pounds in the sun dream team league, even if i did do bad in the fpl one. Too much tinkering.

So this is like an internal friends thing, right? That's pretty cool, keeps up the competitive spirit!

I hope you win and if you ever need my help, let me know and then after you win you can mail me my half of the winning price. :Goober:

That's why I said mainland Europe you ignorant cunt.

Even then, I don't know if it is bigger. In the pictures you used there was no Scandinavia or Russia. I'm pretty sure they're connected to Europe by land.

Even then, I don't know if it is bigger. In the pictures you used there was no Scandinavia or Russia. I'm pretty sure they're connected to Europe by land.

Russia is also connected to Asia by land and then Asia is connected to Africa by land. Afirca = Europe = Asia.

The Illuminati have struck.

Russia is also connected to Asia by land and then Asia is connected to Africa by land. Afirca = Europe = Asia.

The Illuminati have struck.

Yeah. That's right. But I was only considering European Russia (until the Ural Mountains, if I recall geography classes right).

So this is like an internal friends thing, right? That's pretty cool, keeps up the competitive spirit!

I hope you win and if you ever need my help, let me know and then after you win you can mail me my half of the winning price. :Goober:

Well i normally do a couple. One with freinds of mine and another one with people on another forum. Everyone sends the money to someone who everyone trusts with a large rep. Because there are lots of people it gets quite interesting.

We could do one on here, if there was enough interest. Obviously we would need to get someone to hold onto the money for the year. Someone that everyone would trust. Probably have to be a Mod or someone. If there is interest we could try organising one. Have to find a way to make payments. Do most countries have paypal?

That's an ideal scenario but the situation is not that shiny! Majority of the people responsible for over population here are the below poverty line(BPL) guys! Why do they have so many kids? Simply because as soon the kids turn 7 or 8 , they are sent to do any kind of work to bring home some money! The work usually consist being Begging, in house labour etc! Most of those kids born in BPL families do not go to school. Not because they don't want to but they are told not to. They are told to start earning as early as possible. It's idiotic and cringe-worthy!

Although you are right, we are a pretty young country, if you look at the percentage of people below 30, i think we have the highest % in the world but it will only be beneficial if those kids go to school, learn and do some good honest work which isn't really the case. Hence i despise the fact that we are so densely populated.

I know, it's the same in brazilian poverty areas. Especially in rural areas. They will have a lot of kids but most of them won't go to school because family will need them to help farming (if it's in a rural area) or help in the family income (if in urban areas).

Well i normally do a couple. One with freinds of mine and another one with people on another forum. Everyone sends the money to someone who everyone trusts with a large rep. Because there are lots of people it gets quite interesting.

We could do one on here, if there was enough interest. Obviously we would need to get someone to hold onto the money for the year. Someone that everyone would trust. Probably have to be a Mod or someone. If there is interest we could try organising one. Have to find a way to make payments. Do most countries have paypal?

Sounds interesting but i am not really sure how do we make payments and whether it's safe and not illegal. You know, different conutries, different rules! I am not sure about my own country's rules!!