The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Sooo much sexual tension between you too :P You're like characters from a sitcom :lol:

I was talking about sleep and snoring... he's the one who brought some supposed celibacy into discussion :dunno:

As for sexual tension... thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick although we are having Eden-arguments in private right now, so I guess there's only tension...

Ask him why he ruined your celibacy thing lool

I'm the boss of my life, dear.

Thats tough for you. We all feel for you. :D I am sure stingray could help you with that in the morning though.

I had no idea that Tom was doing those type of "services" :blink:

:Goober:

Then again, we're all whores deep down inside! :P

Thats tough for you. We all feel for you. :D I am sure stingray could help you with that in the morning though.

Tom is far away and web-sex doesnt interest me!

We will have to wait until Feb 8 to fulfil our kinky sex needs...

Hey, don't blame me for the human nature! :P

In my defense, that was aimed at the males in here :halo:

human nature is to love sex not to be whores :P - at least not to everyone I suppose :Goober:

I'm kidding, sweetie, you know I can take many sexual jokes - not only from Stingray, but from everyone. They're the funniest!

ME NEEDS SOME SLEEP........

zapt.jpg

do you need sleep before or after him?

Either way you won't have much sleep with him, I guess. Though @Rmpr seems to know better about this subject :P

Fixed it for you :P

Well yeah, but that wouldn't be funny :rolleyes:

:P

human nature is to love sex not to be whores :P - at least not to everyone I suppose :Goober:

I'm kidding, sweetie, you know I can take many sexual jokes - not only from Stingray, but from everyone. They're the funniest!

I admit it wasn't a well thought out joke. I first wrote "But then again I always knew he was a whore deep down" but then I edited it out because I thought it was OTT :lol:

I honestly did not think of the females in the pub when I wrote that, sorry :blush:

ME NEEDS SOME SLEEP........

zapt.jpg

LMAO :lol:

Indeed you do! :P

Well yeah, but that wouldn't be funny :rolleyes:

:P

I admit it wasn't a well thought out joke. I first wrote "But then again I always knew he was a whore deep down" but then I edited it out because I thought it was OTT :lol:

I honestly did not think of the females in the pub when I wrote that, sorry :blush:

LMAO :lol:

Indeed you do! :P

yeah because there's a huge difference between thinking sex is the best thing in life and being a whore ;)

Did think of us?? tsk tsk Choulo!! I thought you were being mentored by Stingray.

First rule - Always think of the females :D

Will remember that next time ma'am! :D

Although, Stingray's second rule is after thinking about the females, write it anyway! :P:lol:

Did think of us?? tsk tsk Choulo!! I thought you were being mentored by Stingray.

First rule - Always think of the females :D

Will remember that next time ma'am! :D

Although, Stingray's second rule is after thinking about the females, write it anyway! :P:lol:

We are such a minority the lads often forget about us ladies!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD