The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Have you looked at your girlfriend yet?

attachicon.gif834.gif

:Goober:

I don't have one at the moment. But that's because I waited for my glasses of course, better safe than sorry.

Yup no other reason at all... AT ALL... :lol:

EDIT: Now I can finally see all your wonderful gifs and memes in all their glory :D

Just got my first glasses ever, it's like a whole new world just opened in front of me :lol:

When I take them off I realise how blind I was.

I got mine last week, but they're only for resting my eyes, they don't really make much of difference.

Just got my first glasses ever, it's like a whole new world just opened in front of me :lol:

When I take them off I realise how blind I was.

I have been wearing it for about 3 years now! Thinking of using contacts now, a bit tires of glasses!

I got mine last week, but they're only for resting my eyes, they don't really make much of difference.

Ah, my mother also needs them to rest her eyes. I need glasses because I'm very near-sighted, so I generally need them to drive and to actually see the board during classes.

Yea, I'm also planning for contacts down the line. But first I want to get used to glasses. I'm a bit afraid of putting anything on my eyes :lol:

*Worst double post ever*

Double post? I can't see your single post! What's wrong?

Yea, I'm also planning for contacts down the line. But first I want to get used to glasses. I'm a bit afraid of putting anything on my eyes :lol:

I had the same problem as well but it's pretty easy TBH! Just that contacts demand a lot of care form what i have heard! And i am not a carefull guy!

I had the same problem as well but it's pretty easy TBH! Just that contacts demand a lot of care form what i have heard! And i am not a carefull guy!

I know the feeling man. I can almost guarantee I'm going to lose those contacts day 1 :lol:.

Double post? I can't see your single post! What's wrong?

The first one is in the previous page, somehow I thought it wasn't saved in the topic (I checked and didn't see it) so I posted it again only to realize it was actually saved.

Yeah, I suck at my sucky internet.

The first one is in the previous page, somehow I thought it wasn't saved in the topic (I checked and didn't see it) so I posted it again only to realize it was actually saved.

Yeah, I suck at my sucky internet.

Oh, well! Everyone sucks at Internet except ofcourse @Stingray. He runs the internet!

I never get why a lot of people on diet always seem to sneak chocolate and food in secret. I mean either be on a diet or don't. They do realize that even when they eat in secret they're still going to gain weight in public, right? :lol:

I was typing my reply yesterday but connection went off for 12 hours..

Never accuse Barbara of anything, people! B)

I liked the 'sweetie' version better, but thanks. At least someone believes I didn't break Stingray, or destroyed the pub or have a p!

I never get why a lot of people on diet always seem to sneak chocolate and food in secret. I mean either be on a diet or don't. They do realize that even when they eat in secret they're still going to gain weight in public, right? :lol:

I don't understand who is on a diet period. The whole idea of starving and not eating as much and what you want is completely foreign and odd to me.

Ah, my mother also needs them to rest her eyes. I need glasses because I'm very near-sighted, so I generally need them to drive and to actually see the board during classes.

Get the daily wear that you replace either weekly or monthly. I have Bausch and Lomb topic contact lenses that I wear each day for a week then toss out but since I don't wear them daily I can make 3 months worth last me a year :)

@Chuolo and Barbara, diet is just die with a t at the end LOL but seriously, I don't get them either. If you are going to starve yourself or deprive yourself you setting yourself up for failure!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I ate too much. It's nearly 3am and I can't sleep and I feel like I'm going to explode. Too much bacon!

Why do I always eat too much? I have to work at 7, it's now nearly 3. I suck at more things than being in a pub...

Who told you that you suck at being in a pub?

Kindergarten kids will have a hilarious time looking at their teacher being all drowsy and sleepy in the class! :P

Who told you that you suck at being in a pub?

Kindergarten kids will have a hilarious time looking at their teacher being all drowsy and sleepy in the class! :P

@Stingray just did by editing my post :P

I do suck being in a pub as I don't drink - although every time I go out with my drinking friends they tell me I'm always drunker than them. So I guess I'm special? :P

Last week I was in the video room with them and we were watching whatever and for a moment I dozed off. Then one of them said: are you sleeping teacher? Of course I heard and answered: 'no, but my eyelids are tired and having some rest now, carry on talking to me'

His answer: 'no, my eyelids are getting tired too'

FOUR YEARS OLD! I love those little pieces of amazement!