The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Idiot creationists' idea of convincing kids in school:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

How I see it:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

LOL I think both the creationists who tries to convince people like this and atheists like you are so so stupid. Im agnostic fyi.

How are you going to prove that something that you cant see feel touch hear smell like god to exist?? There is no human way to prove this. How would you even know? Humans have no possible way to contact.

BUT

How are you going to prove that something that is supposedly divine, infinite and unlimited does not exist when the means of proving it is with science, something that is limited. I think everyone can agree that even science who has been very good to mankind is limited. And how are you with this limited knowledge will prove that there is no deity. (big bang, etc could be the means of how that deity created the world, dont think we can rule out that if a god exists that it cannot create the world using something that humans could understand, I dont think the world pops out in 7 days either.)

Its funny to me how people actually study this spending time and money on something that will never have an answer, humans are fickle, we think we can solve it all when we are just a tiny speck in the universe. Its just like trying to scoop the vast ocean of knowledge into a small sand pool that is the human brain. Both cant prove anything for shit. and we will only know after we die probably.

Just my 2cents. Before anyone replies with a long essay on how religion and science will prove the existence or non existence of a creator might want to stop and think not only in 1 point of view but the point of view of the 'opposing' side otherwise we will just go back to square 1 and the fact that people need to resort to something like picture no.2 and make fun of creationists or atheists shows the level of how you all think.

"but how do you explain this and that existing" "but but but but science can!" and if you still cant see until now, im on no ones side. I am still searching, and trying to understand fings.

Goodnight ma brofas.

LOL I think both the creationists who tries to convince people like this and atheists like you are so so stupid. Im agnostic fyi.

How are you going to prove that something that you cant see feel touch hear smell to exist?? There is no human way to prove this. How would you even know?

BUT

How are you going to prove that something that is supposedly divine and infinite does not exist when the means of proving it is with science, something that is limited. I think everyone can agree that even science who has been good to mankind is limited. And how are you with this limited knowledge will prove that there is no deity.

Its funny to me how people actually study this spending time and money on something that will never have an answer, humans are fickle, we think we can solve it all when we are just a tiny speck in the universe. Both cant prove anything for shit. and we will only know after we die probably.

Just my 2cents. Before anyone replies with a long essay on how religion and science will prove the existence or non existence of a creator might want to stop and think not only in 1 point of view but the point of view of the 'opposing' side otherwise we will just go back to square 1 "but how do you explain this and that existing" "but but but but science can!" and if you still cant see until now, im on no ones side.

Goodnight ma brofas.

It was a comment on creationism versus theory of evolution. Not on the 'origin' of life or the universe or god.

It is pretty stupid/ideological to say evolution is not a fact and just a theory, however. It is a theorem, which is a well established empirically tested and valid, unfalsified theory.

Ps: nice to see you post like this, dude.

It was a comment on creationism versus theory of evolution. Not on the 'origin' of life or the universe or god.

It is pretty stupid/ideological to say evolution is not a fact and just a theory, however. It is a theorem, which is a well established empirically tested and valid, unfalsified theory.

Ps: nice to see you post like this, dude.

Thanks brah, honestly i was just trolling cant believe how many people thought i was an actual gangster.

So you believe that we came from creature similar to a primate?

Thanks brah, honestly i was just trolling cant believe how many people thought i was an actual gangster.

So you believe that we came from creature similar to a primate?

We do share a common ancestor yes.

We do share a common ancestor yes.

can u explain how evolution become a thorem not a theory? what makes it so true?

And why is there there are only humans? Why arent there other creatures who also 'evolved' to something that has a capability and intelligence of humans? We are unique no? there are no other living organism that has the capacities a human does

can u explain how evolution become a thorem not a theory? what makes it so true?

And why is there there are only humans? Why arent there other creatures who also 'evolved' to something that has a capability and intelligence of humans? We are unique no? there are no other living organism that has the capacities a human does

Sorry man .... I have this debate waaaayyyy to often. It requires a lot of energy to keep explaining this.

Start here: http://www.scienceinschool.org/repository/docs/issue14_evotrue.pdf