The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Same here. Other things here don't interest me much anymore either. Everything seems redundant, and there are a lot of things people take way too seriously for my liking, or in other words, I feel like it's a pointless way to expend my energy and time debating or insulting others or worse yet read through intense, but nonetheless almost always dull, debates and a shit tone of insults. I come here to feel the community love.

Preeeeeeeaaaaacccchhh. That in bold was what i was trying to get at.

I honestly only check TC for the general chat convos. I dont know why but i feel the discussions about tactics and players form and if JM is coming back and the FSW just recycled arguments. Hopefully its just a stage and it will go away soon....................

I know the feeling, I dont feel compelled to log in 5 times a day anymore. The only reason I have to do so is because of The Pub. :)

Just like Facebook a few years ago, I would spend 30min of a 50min class on that shit in. Now, I only log in once or twice a week to see eventual events I was invited.

I still post stuff around the forum because some members deserve a cool discussion, but the stupid fights lately made me afraid to open some threads and give my opinion.

I guess it is always like this when you have a new "toy". It shines, then you lose interest, then you remember it exists, etc...

I know the feeling, I dont feel compelled to log in 5 times a day anymore. The only reason I have to do so is because of The Pub. :)

Just like Facebook a few years ago, I would spend 30min of a 50min class on that shit in. Now, I only log in once or twice a week to see eventual events I was invited.

I still post stuff around the forum because some members deserve a cool discussion, but the stupid fights lately made me afraid to open some threads and give my opinion.

I guess it is always like this when you have a new "toy". It shines, then you lose interest, then you remember it exists, etc...

yeah my new toy has been twitter....im on that shit A LOT! (But TC is still in my heart :heart: )

Same here. Other things here don't interest me much anymore either. Everything seems redundant, and there are a lot of things people take way too seriously for my liking, or in other words, I feel like it's a pointless way to expend my energy and time debating or insulting others or worse yet read through intense, but nonetheless almost always dull, debates and a shit tone of insults. I come here to feel the community love.

I come here to write about the disgust that is Blue-in-me-Veins pink disco glasses. Awful, awful awful glasses. They aren't worthy enough to be classed as glasses. :Goober:

yeah my new toy has been twitter....im on that shit A LOT! (But TC is still in my heart :heart: )

I dont have a twitter and I wont create one soon, my college is about to start (Late Feb) and I cant risk beeing addicted to anything.

I come here to write about the disgust that is Blue-in-me-Veins pink disco glasses. Awful, awful awful glasses. They aren't worthy enough to be classed as glasses. :Goober:

umm excuse me this This is was an A and B conversation so.. you better C yourself out of it before D jumps over E and beats the F out of you.

my account name? davidsonryan1

I don't know what team you'll get because I have 3 or 4 saves and they are all relatively new because of my new laptop.

It only finds davidsonryan_, is that you?

I haven't set my profile up because I wasn't aware of such madness. I need more scotch, can't compete with the allmighty steam, so I intend to get drunk and beat it to bits and see how it likes that. Then my profile might just appear.

I haven't set my profile up because I wasn't aware of such madness. I need more scotch, can't compete with the allmighty steam, so I intend to get drunk and beat it to bits and see how it likes that. Then my profile might just appear.

I want a nice Scotch for my birthday! :D