Mourinho For Liverpool?

Ive been saying all season I could see Mourinho going to Milan, they've been shocking. Ageing side in need of a complete overhaul to remind Inter who the top dogs are - right up Jose's street I reckon. Ancelotti's on borrowed time and the only thing that surprises me is he's still there.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the deal when Jose left was that he couldnt take another job in England until the current season finished.

It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Jose would take the Liverpool job just to stick 2 fingers up at Abramovich. Then to go on and transform them as he did with us :tiphat:

Absolutely, I think Jose would merrily take any of the other three jobs on, as in Scouse Man Ure or the arse. What does he owe us?, fack all and we certainly couldnt blame him

Edited by changingman2000

Ive been saying all season I could see Mourinho going to Milan, they've been shocking. Ageing side in need of a complete overhaul to remind Inter who the top dogs are - right up Jose's street I reckon. Ancelotti's on borrowed time and the only thing that surprises me is he's still there.

I'm with you on that one. I think Milan are going to come a cropper this year after years of not spending, relying on an ageing squad and picking up form towards the tail end of the season. They can't do that every year and I think this is finally the one where it all goes t*ts up for Ancelotti.

Can't for the life of me understand how Ancelotti is still in a job with his appalling league form. They have not won at home for three or four months now apparently and are about 12th in the league (albeit with 3 games in hand).

If he was in the premiership with that kind of record he would have been kicked out ages ago.

That said, the one thing that makes me believe Mourinho may not end up at Milan is that apparently they are obsessed with hiring their coaches from within the Milan "family" (former players etc).

Jose does not fit the bill there so he may be ruled out of that one.

So I shall keep my eye on the Liverpool developments with interest.

If Benitez goes no matter who replaces him, I shall be laughing my head off.

In Rafa we trust!

Yeah right, in Rafa those deluded scousers trust to keep them out of contention for the league by Christmas EVERY YEAR.

Edited by pluto

'Ooo we'll back Rafa respect him' hah!So much for that

If Jose goes to Liverpool lol very sad moment!Cant see it happening though,better bloody not,he's linked with Newcastle but then again who isnt.Barca or Milian no doubt and then we'll prob get to the Champs league final,he'll be in it,trash us and then be hahaha Roman

Rather Rafa stay,much more fun watching those deluded scousers plus Gerrard every season go 'its our year' erm maybe next time

At the moment you guys are behaving as if your ex is planning to go out with the guy you hated sooo much. :whistling: ...Btw...Feelings are mututal :thumbsup:

Coming back to the topic...Jose always said that after Chelsea he will look for Spain or Italy. Italy is the most likeliest and Milan its gonna be. Jose did say he would like to come back to EPL but after managing clubs in Italy and Spain.

Barca played some good football today, if they keep that up and do well in the CL and league, Jose might find it difficult to get his foot in the door there.

Bayern is a no-no.

Real look solid as does Inter.

So really it's Milan or Barca.

I would go for Milan aside from the fact they usually hire from within, guess it depends whether Ancelotti wins the CL again, he has f**k all chance in the league.

As for Liverpool, Mourinho owes Chelsea nothing in terms of where he goes, he did his best for us and can sleep easy at night with the legacy he left, a legacy which has given the new regime a great squad (with the aid of Roman's money of course) and has aided the transition immensely for the new manager.

Liverpool drew again today and are playing poorly, I think unless things massively improve then Benitez will be gone by "mutual consent" in the summer and with Klinsmann out of the picture and if Mourinho was still free frankly the choice is a no brainer from a business/risk point of view.

Although he could always go to Newcastle if he's feeling particularly suicidal.

Edited by pluto

Sorry, I don't see Mourinho managing Liverpool, I really don't.

Besides, he said after Chelsea, he wouldn't manage another English club, so I think that's pretty blown that out of proportion.

He'll end up going to AC Milan or something. And we get Ancelotti! How sound would that be??

I think Utd could definitely be on the cards in the future but Fergie's going nowhere atm. Liverpool in the summer? Possibilty if AC don't snap him up. Of course he owes us nothing but he does owe Roman a bloody good shafting. Is that his style? You bet your arse it is.

It'd break a few hearts though, mine included.