Chelsea Vs Everton

James

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm watching the extended highlights now on Sky Sports 1 and really we couldve been 3-0 up by half time very easily. We were excellent in that first half. Just watched Ballacks free kick again, he defo has to be the man for them, no question. I thought it was in and even on the replays i thought there was a hole in the net or something. Damn shauny took his goal well.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Lampard with Ballack this season. Last season it wasn't quite right, was compared to the Lampard, Gerrard England partnership. I'm interested to see it this season tho. Has the makings of being quite special going on Ballacks performances this season.

When Lescott went through after he scored the own goal, i fucking bricked it lol. 5 mins to forget for poor Joleon, but in all fairness, a draw wouldve been a complete injustice. Seems as tho we're through tho and unfortunately thats not the case. The 2nd leg will be hard but i really cant wait for it.

P.S Elliott, i think your ratings are pretty much spot on and the comments too. And Stamford i remember that Flo winner vs Villa, was like the 94th minute and it put us top or took villa off top or something. What a season that was, best and most exciting season since the premiership started (98/99)

EDIT: Ok, ive just seen Mikels tackle and for fuck sake whats going on? The red card rule is sposed to be for 2 footed lunges, not studs up challenges. Tackles with studs up are sposed to be yellow cards. How can you get sent of for that!? you'll get 5 reds a fucking game!!

Edited by OllieCFC

Yup they're definitely Tesco Value eggs.

Could be a case of Who rather than What that determined Mikel going. Whats that, four reds in just over a year ? But there's no need for the Sunday League tackles

To be fair lol Pizzaro said he wasnt gana score many goals he werent kidding lol

Anyho Mikel only really has had 3 stright reds.Man you was never a red.And not last night either.

So make that 2 lol

Edited by Layla

Still think it was a case of who it was rather than what it was that decided the straight red tbh. Ok it was studs up but it wasn't two footed and there was no intent there, red was bloody harsh.

Same old story really, big game and we play against 12 men. Don't think I stopped swearing all night. :lol:

10 men beat the 12, in the end ;) I know a lot of people criticise Grant, but we have been so lucky recently. We need that luck on our side.