Ajax vs Chelsea

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. How fickle can you get? One pre season friendly where he fucks up and suddenly he's 'destroyed all your faith'? ffs show more maturity

One pre-season friendly only??

Sure we can show more faith, but faith is not a fact for his ability.

One pre-season friendly only??

Sure we can show more faith, but faith is not a fact for his ability.

Oh so one pre-season friendly and one reserve game. Very credible. But you forget the performances that count in normal people's books. The likes of Champions League knockout rounds, crunch Premier League games etc.

Well not the greatest of games for sure, but it was a very good workout for the team. Ajax with a stronger team and further along in their pre season i thought the team did pretty well all things considered. Very young defense to start with but did OK. Thought Billy Clifford did well, but has a lot more to offer still. Bertrand had another good game even though he was played centre back, have been impressed with him so far and really hope he is kept around.

Matic had a decent game also, and improvement on the Palace game, and once again Sturridge looked very lively. Di Santo i am very dissapointed with, he has lost one of his best attributes, he used to work his backside off and run all game long trying to make things happen, that it not the case at the moment.

Again though i really don't like the midfield diamond, we don't function as well and the player at the top of the diamond always struggles to get involved with the game. I know we are restricted because of the players we have available but i hope we continue with the 4-3-3 come the start of the season.

I don't think we can be too hard on Turnbull for the 2 mistakes he made, pre season is the time for mistakes to be made.