Mikel out of World Cup

Mikel is a very mature player he is one of the youngest ever players to be trusted to play in a championsleague semi final at anfield against a crowd that scream like wild apes for 90 mins. He has made a decision on him his own about his injury, he does not want to be sebastian deisler who used to play 60% fit and he ends his playing days at the age of like 25. John terry and rooney play when injured and then they are out for a extra month, rooney played in the championsleague when he was like 50% and he just aggravated the injury more !

And with Essien as well.He played with injuy and is having set back after set back

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hote he wil only be able to play in 2011, then Carlo will buy another defensive midfilder...

Yes like you can tell the future, you have already said essien will never play another season again without getting injured. What else can you see in that big fat south american crystal ball.

Yes like you can tell the future, you have already said essien will never play another season again without getting injured. What else can you see in that big fat south american crystal ball.

LOOOOOOLEmoticon___PWNED.gif

Mikel is a very mature player he is one of the youngest ever players to be trusted to play in a championsleague semi final at anfield against a crowd that scream like wild apes for 90 mins. He has made a decision on him his own about his injury, he does not want to be sebastian deisler who used to play 60% fit and he ends his playing days at the age of like 25. John terry and rooney play when injured and then they are out for a extra month, rooney played in the championsleague when he was like 50% and he just aggravated the injury more !

so you are saying that rooney terry essien Drogba ronaldo are all wrong and only mikel is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i can understand why everyone is glad he is not gonna risk another injury because after all you are not Nigerians you are chelsea fans .....

but what i cant understand is why not even one of you admitted that one of our players is not the best on earth and that he is less than average ......

you would rather make the contributions of terry essein Drogba rooney and players who will gladly just put their teams in front of themselves WRONG ........ and make someone who chose the easy solution and refused to represent his country while nigeria needs him ...... well i am not a nigerian and i think neither do most of you ..... but if i were ... i wouldnt be so fascinated by him right now ......

you can absolutely see the difference between him and Drogba when he just said I CANT !!!! while Drogba is doing everything he can not to miss the WC

so you are saying that rooney terry essien Drogba ronaldo are all wrong and only mikel is right !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did i say that you piece of shit ? rooney terry essien Drogba and ronaldo make decisions for themselves based on their bodies. Mikel is a clever individual who came from a very privileged back ground, he was educated in a private school. He knows when he will be risking his future fitness, all them players you have mentioned have been out for a further 3 weeks or so after they have played under an injection. Pain relief injections are a short term solution but a long term problem. Players from affluent background's usually are very careful with there injuries and they understand long term is better than short term.

you can absolutely see the difference between him and Drogba when he just said I CANT !!!! while Drogba is doing everything he can not to miss the WC

You fail to see the difference between an elbow injury and a knee injury. Mikel can jeopardize his career if he continues to aggravate it, which means he can never play for Nigeria or Chelsea ever again. You also keep bringing up Rooney/Terry/Ronaldo/Drogba. What do they have to do with anything? How do you know they wouldn't do the same? What gives you the right to question his commitment for Nigeria anyways.