The Rock Thread

chrismada9

Just curious to see how we are on an English club site & topic of Rock n Roll comes up, but no mention of Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, or Yes comes up??? So the question I have to ask, are these band considered Classic Rock & they won't appear here?? Also, does The Clash factor into this thread??? I like a lot of English bands & those are some of my favorites.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious to see how we are on an English club site & topic of Rock n Roll comes up, but no mention of Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, or Yes comes up??? So the question I have to ask, are these band considered Classic Rock & they won't appear here?? Also, does The Clash factor into this thread??? I like a lot of English bands & those are some of my favorites.

Because most of the people on this forum as from another generation, and even though the bands you mentioned are some which many like (Yes for me, as an example, was a brill band) might want to talk about the bands that are around this generation, and making music except for the mainstream?

Because most of the people on this forum as from another generation, and even though the bands you mentioned are some which many like (Yes for me, as an example, was a brill band) might want to talk about the bands that are around this generation, and making music except for the mainstream?

Damn, you just called me an old fart. You could have just said it's Classic rock ;)

Ok, so w/ this generation will RATM or Limp Bizkit be consider as rock??? I do like both of them. Good workout music ;)

RATM yes . Tom Morello is a great rock guitarist. Not sure about Limp Bizkit.