Hello lads and ladies!

Hello boys and girls,

Just a cheeky little post to say hello. Supported Chelsea since I was a nipper and for as long as I can remember, only 19 but still lived in the glory days of gianfranco! That goal against Norwich is probably still the best thing I have ever seen - jog on Messi.

Not a big fan of Salamon Kalou got to be honest - usually scores which annoys me because he plays cack the rest of the time.

Hoping to see Kakuta, Bruma, Borini and Stoch make a breakthrough into the first team soon - I'm pretty sure Kakuta can give us that creative spark and that little bit of magic even if he's still a little immature and not quite the finished article - certainly a cheaper soltuion than some of the names doing the rounds.

At uni at the moment so not getting to go to the Bridge as often as I'd like - hopefully going to get down before the end of the season but not sure how feasible that is at the minute.

Cheers!

Randall

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at Southampton University at the moment, doing Philosophy and Maths. From Basingstoke originally, bout 40 mins from London so getting down to the bridge isn't too bad, drive or hop on the train then get the tube down to fulham broadway, not too bad a journey really, bit more of a hassle from the university though - especially with the whole funding issues.

Terminator I like you because you like Kakuta! This is something I can respect. I honestly am always just thinking why doesn't Ancelotti chuck him him on when there's ten minutes left and we're looking flat, he is that kind of player who can just do something that other players can't, even though he is a bit hit and miss he's definitely got that natural spark.

Terminator I like you because you like Kakuta! This is something I can respect. I honestly am always just thinking why doesn't Ancelotti chuck him him on when there's ten minutes left and we're looking flat, he is that kind of player who can just do something that other players can't, even though he is a bit hit and miss he's definitely got that natural spark.

even if it means sacraficing joe cole then so be it, it's time for carlo to embrace kakuta's potential.

pre-season & next seasons the carling cup will be his best chance realistically though.