Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

People blaming the manager need to look at the players next time. Half of them are running around like headless chickens. There appears to be no confidence whatsoever amongst the team anymore, and I think the fans are running out as well.

thats true we are having a confidence problem players and fans but i cant choose not to blame carlo regarding that because simply one of his job part is to give your players the needed confidence and the required motivation .... i am not saying its all his fault but he gotta have part of the blame as well as the players ....

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Turnball did a good job considering he was just thrown in.Hopfully we wont let him go in summer give him lots of practise and he wont go crazy and volia!

And Jose quote is true..but meh least we won something!!May have had more managers then silverware since he left but hey ho.Look at sodding Arsenal!

Edited by Laylabelle