What do we need to be invincible again?

kakuta44

recently i ve been feeling like any game we play there is not a bad possibility that we may lose or draw even if its against hull or portsmouth or wigan i mean the worst teams in epl ... ohh we did lose points to all of those even everton has gottin 4 points out of us this season .... so what do we need to have our winning days back and to be unstoppable and to get like 15 consecutive clean sheets again ... i think we must get aguero or ribery we need pace all our players are so slow and predictable on the counterattack when i watch united and i see the speed of rooney nani and valencia on the counter attack thats why they always win it puts too much pressure on the opposition defence that they even score owngoals united has 10 owngoals this season i thought it was pure luck but when i watched them again i noticed somethin .................. when the ball is going to someone like rooney he is running very fast to the ball thats why the defender has to be as quick as rooney to get the ball first and when the defender is running with that speed he will always make mistakes like vermaleen in the 2nd goal against Chelsea in the emirates .... i dont know may be i ve got it all wrong but i cant find any thing else missing except that pace and skill on the wings so i recommend that we get aguero or ribery .... what do u think ........???

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what a wonderful world ..we win every match keeping a clean sheet every time ..all by incredible speedsters ....alves to ribery to aguerro

to roooooooooooooooney .....goal ...that makes it 6 0 and its only half time ....

our manager Arsene is beaming ,,,,,,

looks to the crowd ,,but there's only kakuta 44 there

The premier league is so strong that anyone can take points off anyone else. Simple as that.

No game is a given now. Espeically away from home. I don't think you'll ever get an unbeaten season again or a season like 04-05 where we lost just 1 game. The league is to strong for that now.

We have only lost 4 games this year though, were still top of the league, our home form is exceptional and its not just us who are dropping points. Manure and Arsecum are too. Come on peeps, keep the faith.

I wish some people on this board would give respect to other teams when we lose, sometimes when we lose its not because we played shit, but becuase others like Everton played better than us. Some people here are acting like Manu fans.

Contrary to popular belief, showing sportmanship to other clubs is not acting like a so called 'mid-table' club, but just acknowledging that the opponent played better and was more determined.

spot on, sam !

the permier league is not only the strongest league in the world because there are always 4 english teams in the CL, because there are also mid-team-table teams which give a hell of a fight.

basicially, the reason why there are only so few title contenders comes down to financial reasons if you ask me. the lack of money to invest in a deeper squad is the main reason you don´t concern spurs, everton or villa as contenders.

so, we lost to a strong team on their turf yesterday, just like other teams traveling to stamford bridge.

ohhhh so you guys believe that this is the best Chelsea can do ...... okay united is not as half good as it was the years before after selling ronaldo and tevez but still it looks to me like they might win it again what does that tell u ......??

what i mean is just compare our team with our strongest opponent ( man united ) we are way better in defence and in midfield also we have the best center forward DD .... but on the wing they win with nani giggs and valencia i am not a big fan of any of them but they get the job done ...

ohhhh so you guys believe that this is the best Chelsea can do ...... okay united is not as half good as it was the years before after selling ronaldo and tevez but still it looks to me like they might win it again what does that tell u ......??

tells me a lot about you and your poor views on many of our player ..question for you ...which player won

the PL golden boot last year

but they get the job done ...

They don't "get it done" as much as we do otherwise they would be top of the league.

We had an off day. You can't be brilliant every game. Like i said in an earlier post, every team in the Premier League is capable of taking points of everyone.... especially away from home.

Losing away to Everton is no disgrace. Everton are a very good side and on their day can match anyone in he league.

We're top of the league. United are dropping as many points as everyone else, thats the nature of this season. Keep the faith. I'm confident, you should be too!