Kakuta loan move ?

Badboy

I really think the club should look into getting gael kakuta a loan move to a premiership club like arsenal have with jack wilshire. I think there are many teams out their that would take him and give him consistent game time, i think reserve football is a backward step for him. Teams like sunderland wigan blackburn would snap at the chance of getting a very dangerous young playmaker who can drift past defenders late in tight games.

Edited by Badboy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did ferguson loan C.Ronaldo.. imagine barca loaning Bojan who at ages 17-18 played 60+ games for them.

if the club doesn't think Kakuta is worthy of the famous quote from Ancelotti and all the rave reviews he received then get rid of him, if he was an AC Milan player he would already be one of the worlds best youngsters.

investment in young players may as well be scrapped if he doesn't play against cardiff.

did ferguson loan C.Ronaldo.. imagine barca loaning Bojan who at ages 17-18 played 60+ games for them.

if the club doesn't think Kakuta is worthy of the famous quote from Ancelotti and all the rave reviews he received then get rid of him, if he was an AC Milan player he would already be one of the worlds best youngsters.

investment in young players may as well be scrapped if he doesn't play against cardiff.

C. ronaldo played for united when they were in a transitional period, kakuta is in 1 of the best sqauds in europe.

hell no .... he does need a lot of experience but he shouldnt be on a loan he should be getting some playin time when he showed he has what it takes and in the few minutes he played he was way better than any of malouda joe cole and kalou he should start getting 15 menutes every game and he will make his way to the 1st team

Sorry, but like Badboy said, someone with his talent and potential has to be playing consistent first team football. He probably will play against Cardiff but that will be his first, first team game since APOEL in December. If he goes on loan to a premiership club or maybe a West Brom or a Newcastle i think it would do wonders for his development. There is no point him playing for the reserves week in week out and playing the odd cup or game here and there. Going on loan would do wonders for him.

Mmm, let's not forget our lead only is 1 point at the moment, and we're getting close to the end of the season. I could understand why Ancelotti doesn't want to give too much playing time to the youngsters, they don't have the experience and consistency that you'll need to decide games.

Nevertheless, it's a little bit disappointing if you look at how CA began the season with the youngsters...