Cardiff in the FA Cup

BlueLion.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never underestimate the welsh, we will come and outsing you, Give your prima donna's a pasting and take our place in the quarter final...........

BlOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!

:)

Sheep Shaggers, Sheep Shaggers.

Not that I can say much coming from Rural Ireland :lol:

Mmmm like Defoe vs Leeds, very casual and the like...

The crowd will be good, no1's taking their kids to this 1 apparently lol

hopefully a win for us

Why wouldn't people take there kids? there is a family stand i presume :D

And we welcomed all when the play-off's and FA cup were in cardiff, shame on you!!

Why wouldn't people take there kids? there is a family stand i presume biggrin.gif

And we welcomed all when the play-off's and FA cup were in cardiff, shame on you!!

Anyone go to the Cardiff game in the eighties ? Cardiff 3-0 up with 15 mins to go and Chelsea pulled it back to 3-3 . Following situation could only be likened to a war zone

Perfect draw for me being a Chelsea fan since 1970 and a ST holder at Cardiff. So it's win win for me, hope I can get a ticket. Would love to spend a good few hours in and around The Bridge. Get the feeling OB will make it in and out for the away supporters though.

Perfect draw for me being a Chelsea fan since 1970 and a ST holder at Cardiff. So it's win win for me, hope I can get a ticket. Would love to spend a good few hours in and around The Bridge. Get the feeling OB will make it in and out for the away supporters though.

Barry... have you ever bumped into Bryn, Nessa or Gwen before? :D

Edited by Cameron

Barry... have you ever bumped into Bryn, Nessa or Gwen before? biggrin.gif

WHATS OCCURING! Dont live far from where its filmed, regular visitor to 'The Island'. Do you think City have any chance against The Blues?

Havn't seen city v Chelsea since 1987. I just can't wait to visit The Bridge. Havn't been this exited about a game for years. Bring it on.