Ivory Coast Vs Ghana... Who do we root for?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i dont really mind. Let the better team win. This tournament means alot to the african players. I know if ghana wins we may get drogs back earlier but it would be sad to see one of the best strikers in the world lose out on winning a trophy with his country.

FFS, just read it about Essien. But we already coped without him for a certain period....

Though i'd rather have him in our team ofcourse.

Hardly, i think as soon as we lost ess this season we started playing terrible, just like we did last season.

I haven't seen any of the ACN. How bad was Essiens injury and how long will he be out for?

I dont think he will be out at all either. Hes just not match fit and should not of been playing 45 minutes. The tackle that drogs did on him could of been alot worse. It wasnt on purpose its just the way essiens leg looked after it. He should be ok.

He was running around after his injury, but not as freely as usual. We have to appreciate he has only just come back from injury anyway, so no wonder he was a little sheepish with some of his movements. I reckon he'll be fine.

I just hope Ghana draw or lose with Burkina Faso so we get him back. If he is indeed injured, Chelsea's medical facilities are better than anything there is in Angola.