Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

In your dreams you have friends English roast beef!

Most major European newspapers announced the transfer of JavierPastore PARIS and not at home in London! :

Gazzeta Dello Sport

France Football

Corriere dello sport

You tell me, my friends, foie gras is always better than the roast beef!

Right ok he has joined you, you have obviously seen him being unveiled and we havent, yeh ok. Then again, perhaps his agent is only meeting Chelsea tomorrow for tea and crumpets, how silly are we to think Zamparini meant his agent is meeting with Chelsea to discuss a transfer. Bloody dimwits the lot of us eh?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most major European newspapers announced the transfer of JavierPastore PARIS and not at home in London! :

Gazzeta Dello Sport

France Football

Corriere dello sport

Arrête de rêver t'es ridicule, y'a rien de concret et tu risques de te sentir bien con demain :)

=Stop dreaming, you're ridiculous, there's nothing concrete and you risk to feel stupid tomorrow

Gazzeta Dello Sport

France Football

Corriere dello sport

I think it's funny that you sad cunts are so desperate that you join another clubs forum to boast about a player you haven't got yet. You just signed Mohamed Sissoko? Well done you're signing a load of shit players and even if you do sign Pastore you'll have one good player and a squad full of shit other ones. Try supporting your own team rather than coming n trying to troll our forums you pathetic bunch of tossers.

Gazzeta Dello Sport

France Football

Corriere dello sport

http://www.stadionew...a.php?ID=113005

28/07/2011 18:44:31

Speaking at the microphones of Stadionews, the Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has denied the report, launched by Sky, on the sale of Javier Pastor at Paris Saint Germain: "It is true, it is invented a story - said the patron Rosanero - Tomorrow Simonian (Rosanero playmaker's agent, Ed) will be in London to meet Chelsea. " alr

Arrête de rêver t'es ridicule, y'a rien de concret et tu risques de te sentir bien con demain :)

=Stop dreaming, you're ridiculous, there's nothing concrete and you risk to feel stupid tomorrow

Je suis ridicule?, RMC bouleverse même ses programmes pour annoncer son arrivée !!

En conférence de presse pour annoncer la venue de Momo Sissoko et Sirigu, quand un journaliste lui a posé la question, Pastore est en chemin pour Paris? Leonardo a même esquissé un grand sourire... Sa veut tout dire, tu vera de tes propres yeux dans les heures qui viennent son arrivée officielle!

Chelsea n'as pas eu le dernier mot sur ce joueur il est temps de l'accepter amis anglais!

= I'm ridiculous?, RMC upset even its programs to announce his arrival!At a press conference to announce the arrival of Momo Sissoko andSirigu, when a reporter asked him the question, Pastore is on his way to Paris? Leonardo has even sketched a big smile ... Its says it all, you vera with your own eyes in the next few hours his official arrival!

Chelsea have not had the last word on this player it's time to acceptEnglish friends!

Je suis ridicule?, RMC bouleverse même ses programmes pour annoncer son arrivée !!

En conférence de presse pour annoncer la venue de Momo Sissoko et Sirigu, quand un journaliste lui a posé la question, Pastore est en chemin pour Paris? Leonardo a même esquissé un grand sourire... Sa veut tout dire, tu vera de tes propres yeux dans les heures qui viennent son arrivée officielle!

Chelsea n'as pas eu le dernier mot sur ce joueur il est temps de l'accepter amis anglais!

= I'm ridiculous?, RMC upset even its programs to announce his arrival!At a press conference to announce the arrival of Momo Sissoko andSirigu, when a reporter asked him the question, Pastore is on his way to Paris? Leonardo has even sketched a big smile ... Its says it all, you vera with your own eyes in the next few hours his official arrival!

Chelsea have not had the last word on this player it's time to acceptEnglish friends!

albert-einstein-trolls-suck-at-life-500x400.jpg

C'est une raison pour venir casser les couilles ici ? Ca doit te monter à la tête tout ça, tu ferais bien d'aller te coucher...

Ok, we will find out tomorrow, if he does sign for you then well done, and hope he plays well for you.

If he joins your mob then you can bet all you want that our name has only been in the frame to boost your bid because no player with half an ounce of ambition would choose your second rate league and the chance to play in the mighty Europa League( a competition most english teams would play a weekend side in in order to keep players fresh for the Premier Leagues weekend fixture) over one of the best leagues in the world with a top european side who will AGAIN be in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and have a team full of internationals and world class players.chelseaflag.gif BLUE IS THE COLOUR BOYS

C'est une raison pour venir casser les couilles ici ? Ca doit te monter à la tête tout ça, tu ferais bien d'aller te coucher...

C'est une des raison oui ! emo4.gif

Mais j'apprécie également Chelsea, alors je vois pas pourquoi je pourrais pas m'inscrire aussi.

Il faut le comprendre... Ça change des Luyindula, Chantôme, Camara et co...LOL

C'est une des raison oui ! emo4.gif

Mais j'apprécie également Chelsea, alors je vois pas pourquoi je pourrais pas m'inscrire aussi.

At least have the common decency to speak in our language on our forums.

Has anyone seen the Zampirini quote about them meeting with Chelsea in London tomorrow?