Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win, quite nervy towards the end. Johnny Evans is a little tin-tin looking mug. Not sure if Terry is being credited with the goal, i think Anelka might be. Any one of Essien, Ivanovic, Carvalho or Terry for MoM.

Wow.....What a win...boring as fuck but a win :dance:

I'd like to point out that Darren Fletcher is nothing but a fucking hatchet man. He ran around the pitch kicking lumps pout of us all afternoon and wasnt even shown a yellow. He constantly mouthed off at the ref....wasnt yellow carded.

Drogba gets Schumachered from Jonny Evans and gets a yellow. Wheres the fucking consistency ?

They say we're the team that hounds the ref......I saw nothing buy a wall ofd red shirts everytime a decision didnt go in their favour.

Hell fucking slap it up you pile of dirty Manc, soap dodging, obnoxious, self indulgient, hypocritical, granny fucking, whinging bastards :woo:

Wow.....What a win...boring as fuck but a win :dance:

I'd like to point out that Darren Fletcher is nothing but a fucking hatchet man. He ran around the pitch kicking lumps pout of us all afternoon and wasnt even shown a yellow. He constantly mouthed off at the ref....wasnt yellow carded.

Drogba gets Schumachered from Jonny Evans and gets a yellow. Wheres the fucking consistency ?

They say we're the team that hounds the ref......I saw nothing buy a wall ofd red shirts everytime a decision didnt go in their favour.

Hell fucking slap it up you pile of dirty Manc, soap dodging, obnoxious, self indulgient, hypocritical, granny fucking, whinging bastards :woo:

:goodpost: Edited by the wes

Not the most enthralling of matches, but a win is a win. Sat in the Shed End Lower for the first time and yes it was a good atmosphere I thought. I wonder what Sir Alex's take was on the match?

We are Top of the League Say We Are Top of the League. :blue scalf:

Edited by Blueray

Tense and nervous match , played with a lot of intensity but perhaps lacking quality. It was a defenders game anyway.

Great win , 5 points clear , delighted John Terry got the goal ( dammit Im gonna say it was his ) , I thought it was exactly the sort of victory we would never see under Scolari , we held out , we were rock solid at the back and other than two long range efforts , Man Utd never really tested Cech , they never carved Chelsea open even when searching for an equalliser. A title winning side style performance from Chelsea.

My man of the match goes to Carvalho , stunning today. John Terry and Ivanovic are close seconds.