Blackburn Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took us a long time to get going but played some decent football towards the end of the first half. Always a bloody nightmare to see Hilarious brought on, one decent save and the rest of the time doing a spectacularly close impression of sammy the seal. Looked like we were holding on at times in the second half but thats pretty much to be expected. Job done.

Great goal, but a lacklustre performance overall.

Cech: 8 - Pulled off some great saves

Ferreira: 6 - average

Ashley Cole: 6 - average

Alex: 7 - looked fairly good, had the odd jitter though

Carvalho: 8 - Good performance, had the odd jitter too, but overall good

Mikel: 6 - had a bit of an off day I felt

Essien: 7 - got forward a lot, in fact I think he was generally playing a more advance role than Lampard which is a bit odd

Lampard: 7 - by far from his best performance, but he tested the goalkeeper twice

Joe Cole: 8 - had a good day and scored the winner

Kalou: 7 - never got the chance to show himself in front of goal but a fantastic pass for the goal, absolutely sublime

Shevchenko: 6 - he missed a very good chance and didn't have much else he could do

Subs:

Hilario: 6 - terrible with the corners, but did make one very good save

Wright-Phillips: 6 - never really got into the game, almost forced an own goal with a great cross though

Pizarro: 6 - didn't have a chance to do anything

Man of the match: Carvalho.

3pts is 3pts, But cant help wondering when this array of expansive attacking football is going to kick in. Each game has Jose drawn all over it

Pleased with the three points but there seems to be less and less of Mourinho stamped on the performances. Theres no way he would have tolerated that kind of slapdash losing of possession. I hope a decay isn't setting in.

Arsenal, ManU and us all had luck on their side this weekend. Yids should have won, I dont care that that even Moyes said Pienar fucked up ..-fact is Giggs knew the game was drawn, and definitely knew what he was doing playing for the trip. We were lucky to get three points as well.

Pleased with the three points but there seems to be less and less of Mourinho stamped on the performances. Theres no way he would have tolerated that kind of slapdash losing of possession. I hope a decay isn't setting in.

Arsenal, ManU and us all had luck on their side this weekend. Yids should have won, I dont care that that even Moyes said Pienar fucked up ..-fact is Giggs knew the game was drawn, and definitely knew what he was doing playing for the trip. We were lucky to get three points as well.

To be fair, it was definitely a penalty. That's because it was at Old Trafford in United's favour. Again. :lol:

did'nt get to see all this game(working) but caught a few highlights.We did seem to ride our luck,defence needs serious sorting out as we could of been easily 3-0 down after 20 minutes,Blackburn did set out their stall well.But football is all about goals and we got the deciding goal,a well taken goal by Joe Cole,albeit against the run of play.

Three points is all that matters as we enter a busy 10 days but certain areas of the team need looking at as one's luck does eventually run out.