My New Experience

Steve

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you have a good time, and the photos are really good stuff.

I think everyone remembers there first game/time at the bridge, glad you got a chance :)

Well I think I'll remember yesterday obviously because of the result, the atmosphere and the fact that I had a such a brilliant time. Last week which was actually my first game at the Bridge I didn't get off to the best of starts, transport problems, and so I couldn't settle and enjoy the match when I finally did get there. Shame really

sounds wonderful!! I'm glad you had a good time! I'm very green with envy!!! :)

Why are you on crutches by the way?

When i get back to Australia i need to get a knee Reconstruction. I hurt my knee really bad about 2 years ago in pre-season. I was walking after an intense session of running, and i just collapsed. I destroyed all my ligaments and my knee cap dislocated and it took me 9 months to recover :(

After than i was clear to start playing football again and at the start of the year i was playing football and had a shot at goal but the shot got blocked and my knee twisted the wrong way and now my knee cap dislocates all the time and i have chunk of my knee cap floating around which snapped off the bone..

lol so yeah good times :P, pretty disgusting really.

When i get back to Australia i need to get a knee Reconstruction. I hurt my knee really bad about 2 years ago in pre-season. I was walking after an intense session of running, and i just collapsed. I destroyed all my ligaments and my knee cap dislocated and it took me 9 months to recover sad.gif

After than i was clear to start playing football again and at the start of the year i was playing football and had a shot at goal but the shot got blocked and my knee twisted the wrong way and now my knee cap dislocates all the time and i have chunk of my knee cap floating around which snapped off the bone..

lol so yeah good times tongue.gif, pretty disgusting really.

Fucking hell that sounds really painful. Great photos btw don't blame ya for taking loads i filled up the memory card on two cameras and used a couple of disposable ones on my first visit there! Glad ya enjoyed yourself..you picked a good match to go to!

Thats ok not too much i can do until i have the operation. Im here for another 3 weeks. So i get to see the stoke game, spurs game and im hoping to get tickets to the porto game. I leave ont he night of the the QPR game too which is anoying.

Well I think as you're only here for a limited time it would be good to meet up, perhaps along with some other members? What do you think? My next home game will be the Spurs game and am going to try to get a ticket for the Porto game too.

I'm definitely up for a meetup at some point. I went to the So Bar yesterday and found it very dark, so maybe if we were to meet in a pub, to choose somehwere lighter or meet somewhere in the stadium.

If i lived on the other side of the world and came all this way to watch my team play then id take as many photos as i could.

Give him a break. :thumbsup:

Errrrrr. Seems like you're the one creating a problem in this thread, there wasn't one previously so there's no need to try and make it out that there was. Seems like the "don't ever say anything out of line" to over-sea fans policy is popping up again!

Errrrrr. Seems like you're the one creating a problem in this thread, there wasn't one previously so there's no need to try and make it out that there was. Seems like the "don't ever say anything out of line" to over-sea fans policy is popping up again!

No there is no problem, we just didnt know why it was big deal that i took photos???