I have a feeling..

Alee.

We'll land Aguero.

Dont merge this with the Aguero Thread please -_- .. Anyways..

We've been talking about a Marquee Signing for so long, People (not me) have been criticizing Roman's lack of spending this season, saying he's fallen out of love with football, And the transfer market has absolutely no sense left, paving the perfect chance for a big money, big name signing.

We've been reported heavily to be interested in him, We just put DiSanto on loan to Blackburn, Sinclair to Wigan, And Kalou could well be heading to the Arse-nal. Pizzaro is also headed to AC Milan.. I dont know, but it all seems as if we're really close to a striker.. And as Aguero is the only striker we're currently linked with, and as he is world class, has alot of years ahead of him, why not?

If Kalou goes to Arse-nal, DiSanto and Sinclair have gone, and Pizzaro goes to Milan..We have

Anelka

Drogba

Shevchenko

Sturridge

I mean, Surely we cant win the CL with that? And even if Kalou stays, We'll have Anelka, Drogba and Sheva.. With Kalou and Sturridge as backup.. Then when Drogs and Kalou head off to ACON, we have Anelka, Sturridge, Kalou.. i dont think so :S

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kalou is staying myself, but we will let sheva go. We will have Drogba, Anelka, Kalou and Sturridge. Ancelotti seems keen on working on a partnership with Kalou and Sturridge.

Although i do agree that we will make a big signing before the end of the window, and i think it will be a forward and most likely Aguero.... Pato could still be on the cards if AC Milan can bring in some good strikers.....

I think Kalou is staying myself, but we will let sheva go. We will have Drogba, Anelka, Kalou and Sturridge. Ancelotti seems keen on working on a partnership with Kalou and Sturridge.

Although i do agree that we will make a big signing before the end of the window, and i think it will be a forward and most likely Aguero.... Pato could still be on the cards if AC Milan can bring in some good strikers.....

Jan Huntelaar signed for AC Milan and a 19 year old striker called Tabare Viudez

Edited by the wes

Jan Huntelaar signed for AC Milan and a 19 year old striker called Tabare Viudez

Would think AC would want to land a bigger name striker before they let Pato go, but it is still a possibility. A long way to go in the transfer window, and i think that we would be trying to do any deal(s) as quietly as possible, especially after the Robinho debacle last season.

Aguero or Pato would be the best possible signing for us this summer.....

Would think AC would want to land a bigger name striker before they let Pato go, but it is still a possibility. A long way to go in the transfer window, and i think that we would be trying to do any deal(s) as quietly as possible, especially after the Robinho debacle last season.

Aguero or Pato would be the best possible signing for us this summer.....

Aguero and pato are so different that we must be thinking about what we need. Personally i think pato and sturridge are too similar !

Aguero > Pato for me..

Pato is 19 and he'll be behind Anelka and Drogba in the line up, No point in someone like that, Aguero however would play with Drogs and Anelka.. Probably in a 4-3-3 or a revolving system :D

Edited by ChelseaBoi

If you want pace and power in attack, I point you the way of Nice's Loic Remy. He is only 22 years old and scored 11 goals in Ligue Un last season, and looks to be in the same mould as Anelka.

I like him but it looks like he is going to lyon.

I agree with the Original Post. I think we will land Aguero too. Apparently i just read that his manager has asked Chelsea to keep bidding for him. So i could mean he is interested in joining.

If we don't land him, i would like to land another French based striker to play with the other French speaking trio. Arsenal target Marouane Chamakh comes to mind (He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo for some reason) or Marseille's young forward André Ayew (Son for Ghanaian Legend Abedi Pele). I think grabbing another Marseille junior would be good! They have produced some of the finest names ever to play such as Francescoli, Cantona, Desailly, Deschamps, Leboeuf, Ribery, Flamini, Gallas, Makelele, and the one and only DIDIER DROGBA!