This season.......

....Who do you think will be our stand out player this season ?

Will Lampard flourish in his new role at the head of the diamond formation?

Will the Drogba/Anelka partnership have teams running scared?

Will JT dominate at the back after snubbing Citeh and committing to Chelseas future?

Will Zhirkov be the surprise package?

Whats your thoughts? :unsure:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will JT dominate at the back after snubbing Citeh and committing to Chelseas future?

- Lampard

- Yes

- Yes

- Yes

- I think we've paid too much money for him for him to do anything that is surprising.

Who do you think will be our stand out player this season ?

Frank Lampard or Didier Drogba

When we used to play in this formation under Jose frank used to play great every game. But im sure no matter where he plays he can adapt.

I think if both Anelka and Drogba can stay fit for most of the season they can be a unstoppable force together.

Always does!!!

No Comment will wait and see on this.

Whats your thoughts?

My thoughts about the season, i think we are going to have a successful one the if we can keep our players fit. The last few seasons our biggest down fall has been the loss of key players. Bruno Demichelis, the man who come to Chelsea along with Carlo from Ac Milan said he is going to work on the injuries and how they can be prevented before they happen, he is a big asset to our team. If this man can stop our players from missing half and season to missing a couple of games, it would have a massive impact in the long run.

Trophy wise this year i would really love to see us win the league again. It has been 3 long seasons without it and i miss it. I know we waited 50 years since our last one but, we have been so close the last 3 years i think i would prefer it over the Champions League. That being said i still would not mind lifting that CL trophy for the first time but Hey who say we cant win both :P

Edited by STEV3O

(Drogba if he stays fit)

(If KaKa can do it so can Lampard)

( I hope so)

(100% Yes)

(100% Yes)

Whats your thoughts?

(I just hope that Chelsea buys a big name player the likes of Pato or Villa or Agüero)

Whats your thoughts?

(I just hope that Chelsea buys a big name player the likes of Pato or Villa or Agüero)

I wanted a big name player as well but now that i look at it i dont really think we need it. Our squad is actually very tight atm i think we are set.

I am really pleased with the team!! Really really!!

Lamps can do the job so does Zirkov!

I prefer some other combinatiopn but Drogs and Anelka can do the job either!

The best man that will come of everything can be Lamps but I think that can be someone that we don't expect like Deco or Sheva maybe not the best but very usfull!!

I wanted a big name player as well but now that i look at it i dont really think we need it. Our squad is actually very tight atm i think we are set.

m8 we need to sell players the likes of Ferreira, Pizarro, Hilário and use Mancienne, Hutchinson, Sinclair, as squad players just like what man scum do with Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Evans

1. Essien...You heard it here first.

2. He has always flourished in whatever the formation was. He is always up there with the best all seasons.

3. You bet they will. Cant wait to see them together.

4. He always does.

5. I keep my fingers crossed. Depends how much he gets to play ahead of malouda.

I feel this season, we can win a Domestic Treble. Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd are losing heir important players while we have held back our top players. Also, our squad looks awsome at the moment, with atleast 2 players for every position. Also, I saw Ancelotti uses men on the post :thumbsup: ...Thats one of the main reasons why we lost the league las season when you consider goals we conceded against, Man Utd, Liverpool, Fulham and the likes.

In Champions League as usual we will reach the quarter finals. I just hope we get Lucky for once.

m8 we need to sell players the likes of Ferreira, Pizarro, Hilário and use Mancienne, Hutchinson, Sinclair, as squad players just like what man scum do with Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Evans

Yes but you where talking about bringing players in. Not letting player go who are not needed.

Who do you think will be our stand out player this season ?

Gonna be Anelka !! He has now got the position he had alwes wanted to be in. Feeding off Drogs n lamps, i bet he is gonna be the Golden Boot winner again :clap:

Lamps is the man - Irrespective of the formation, he alwes does well. No question about it !!

Terrific partnership provided Drogs can stay fit until the ACN !!

Always does!!!

I nvr have high hopes on our star signings !! because wen i do they dont perform and wen i dont, they perform gr8 !! Like Bose, i nvr rated him so highly enuf to pay 16m... I kept cribbing to my bro it was gonna be a flop.. And guess we all know wat hpnd.. So i m keeping my hopes low for Zhirkov too.. And it all depends how much of a game time he gets ahead of Malouda... <_<

Whats your thoughts?

Gonna be one helluva season.. EPL is wat I want us to win the most.. UCL wud be a lovely bonus.. But then depends if Lady luck finally decides to get off her lazy ass and support Chelsea for once !!