What I think

It is pleasant to me to "Chelsea" for the several reasons: teamwork, unity, this most competently tactically built command in Europe. Here each player is in own way good and irreplaceable. Everyone performs the work perfectly well. Will sound Perhaps roughly, but in a semi-final dark blue have made of Catalans a laughing-stock.

What for stars are necessary to aristocrats? I think a forthcoming season should pass the same structure. Here the next year it will be possible to be overcome for standing players. And now? We will present that Riberi in "Chelsea". Well and where you will put it? Instead of whom? To spoil a sheaf of Malouda-Anelka-Drogba? It is not necessary to look at "Real" and to lick lips. There the star on a star sits also a star sends on errands. To me laziness to repeat, but nevertheless. Protection led by Terri is magnificent, Lempard always gains a command in the fullness of time, Ballack performs work in a midfield on hurrah, the Czech, Essien, Ashley Cole, Anelka, Drogba and, Malouda. What is necessary?! To spend a correction of mistakes and to guide rustle across all Europe in a season 2009-2010.

That's all.

Edited by Russian Fun Chelsea

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.. but "LOL"!

pmsl

It may be a little hard to understand, but this guy has tried to write in English, which I think should be saluted. I'd like to see either of you go onto a Russian site and make yourselves understood.

Completely agree with you Stamford. Its a brilliant attempt at speaking a very difficult and different language. Not only is it a different language, but a different alphabet!

It is pleasant to me to "Chelsea" for the several reasons: teamwork, unity, this most competently tactically built command in Europe. Here each player is in own way good and irreplaceable. Everyone performs the work perfectly well. Will sound Perhaps roughly, but in a semi-final dark blue have made of Catalans a laughing-stock.

What for stars are necessary to aristocrats? I think a forthcoming season should pass the same structure. Here the next year it will be possible to be overcome for standing players. And now? We will present that Riberi in "Chelsea". Well and where you will put it? Instead of whom? To spoil a sheaf of Malouda-Anelka-Drogba? It is not necessary to look at "Real" and to lick lips. There the star on a star sits also a star sends on errands. To me laziness to repeat, but nevertheless. Protection led by Terri is magnificent, Lempard always gains a command in the fullness of time, Ballack performs work in a midfield on hurrah, the Czech, Essien, Ashley Cole, Anelka, Drogba and, Malouda. What is necessary?! To spend a correction of mistakes and to guide rustle across all Europe in a season 2009-2010.

That's all.

But I do agree with you. I don't think we need to sign somebody like Ribery when we already have people like Malouda, Drogba, Anelka, Cole and Zhrikov up front. I really don't think that a marquee signing is necessary as you say. Spot on.

That's all.

I not only salute his posting this, but also pretty much agree with the content too ^_^

The ponderousness of the text & lack of spelling mistakes (for anything other than names) smacks of a computer translation programme to me, I know thats what my wife uses to contact her Russian friends on the net.

Top post -grammar aside :)

I think some here have known that the squad is more than adequate to challenge for honours next season without any more 'big' signings.

As attractive as the Man City acquisitions are, and exciting as the start of 2004-5 season was, those days are gone and there are too many people getting reality mixed up with Fantasy Football on the Transfer Rumour threads......

Yes it agree my possession of English language not ideally. But I think thought I wash all have understood/not judge strictly)))

You just carry on Russian Fan Chelsea, you are doing just fine. Your post covered some good points and If I had to try and post Russian, you would not be able to understand a single word I typed. So well done you. Keep it up. ;)

It isnt just for adding talent to the squad, the clubs proving that they havent lost their touch when it comes to the big names, capturing Ribery means we can still capture players that the clubs thinks is a 'marquee' name, a name which a shitload of people know of.

It isnt just for adding talent to the squad, the clubs proving that they havent lost their touch when it comes to the big names, capturing Ribery means we can still capture players that the clubs thinks is a 'marquee' name, a name which a shitload of people know of.

And how does this win football games and silverware?