Have we lost ambition?

I think even if we dont sign any more players, we are still in very good shape for the next season, we have a great squad. Winning the league and Champions League also comes with an element of luck attached. Maybe this will be our season, only time will tell.

Considering what has happened around the other clubs this summer i think we have a very very good chance this season. I still think there are a couple more signings on the horizon for us this summer though.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering what has happened around the other clubs this summer i think we have a very very good chance this season. I still think there are a couple more signings on the horizon for us this summer though.

I agree, and even if we dont sign this big name player, and all we get is a few more quality squad players we will still be in a superb position. Especially considering the players that have left Man Utd and the very little work done by Liverpool.

Well from what we have seen of Sturridge so far he looks a very good player with the potential to become even better. Zhirkov is an excellent signing and probably the best any of the top four clubs have made. We have yet to lose any major players and I think we will end up eventually getting a big name player , but at the moment we have a top class squad that can challenge just about any side in the world. I wouldnt call that a lack of ambition.

I think even if we dont sign any more players, we are still in very good shape for the next season, we have a great squad. Winning the league and Champions League also comes with an element of luck attached. Maybe this will be our season, only time will tell.

Right....which is what I was just about to state

Am I disappointed that we didn't sign a certain few people? Absolutely

But good grief people, we have one of the best teams in the Premier League this season and one that is NOT going to just go away come 2010-2011 either. Now, past that and I agree that our youth + signings will have to kick in but before that? I am VERY happy.

Every year brings new changes....all we heard last year in the media was how United had a team that couldn't be beat for years and years....lose Tevez/Ronaldo and now it seems a lot are jumping off the bandwagon and many of their future stars aren't all the sudden stars without the great Ronaldo.

I will take our current position over MANY other teams