Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CechBelletti - Alex - Terry - Bridge MakeleleWright Philips - Lampard - Cole Shevchenko - PizarroMakalele will give the extra defence while all the top 5 can score. I'd take a 1 - 1 or a 0 - 0 draw. But I'll be hoping for a Chelsea win.. obviously.

Edited by Akemisu

we need to score to win games. Without drogba, we are so lightweight up front its incredible. We are in serious trouble in this match i can't for life of me see us getting any kind of a result. Against valencia, we played really well, but our strikers were inept. Kalou's finishing ability (or lack of) is starting to piss me off, he gets in such great possitions and wastes it nine times outa 10. Sheva seems to tread water, we need him with kalou's chances. Pizarro just plays too deep and well, he's rusty as hell anyway. If we win tomorrow, it will be a miracle. Essien is just as big of a miss and thats why i'm not exactly over confident.

Edited by OllieCFC

Badboy, we're not a one-man team. We can win games without Drogba.
We are not a one man team blue lion i know that. What i am shitting my self for is drogba is the most important player for the way we play. Drogba aint playing we will have to change our formation and the way we play the game. That means we will play either pizzaro sheva or kalou up front none of them can win a flick on, so we have to play arsenal style football not relying on the second ball.

well what happens if drogba does want to leave during the summer does that mean the seasons to come we shouldnt even play, if we are going to think like that why even have hope that we are going to win anything for the rest of the season i jus thtink its time some of you guys believe in the squad that we have an put out to pay everygame

Dont feel confident without Drogba,even if we're not a one man team nice to know goals at the mo can come from somewhere.Pizzaro is capeable just doesnt seem to be getting enough time.If Gallas scores the winner hecks scores against us at all grrrrrrrrr!!!We hadnt lost to them under Jose so please Grant/Clarke/Tate keep that record going under you!!!

well what happens if drogba does want to leave during the summer does that mean the seasons to come we shouldnt even play, if we are going to think like that why even have hope that we are going to win anything for the rest of the season i jus thtink its time some of you guys believe in the squad that we have an put out to pay everygame
We can buy another target man if that comes round. I just dont have confidence in sheva he is shit, terrible, crap. Edited by Badboy

It's me versus the rest of my family once again :whistling:I hate watching these games, out of all the Premiership games I have to sit and watch every season, the Arsenal games are the worst by a country mile. And what have I got to say about it? Well, basically, I'm hoping that Fabregas, Flamini and Hleb won't play, giving us the slight edge in midfield. Arsenal's form isn't great at the moment but they still have an outstanding record at home this season, which shouldn't be mis-led. I think both teams are even with regards to attack, midfield and defence, and I also think both sides will want to win. Furthermore, I think this game will be Avram Grant's toughest since losing to Man United in the first game. I would be happy with a draw tbh, a win for Chelsea would be even better, and of course, nobody likes losing.Prediction: Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea

I'd rather see Man United and Liverpool draw tbh. Don't forget Liverpool have a game in hand over us, so if they win, and we lose.... unsure.png
If ManU lose and we win then we'll become joint leaders with 1 point ahead of ManU and 1 point ahead of Liverpool (if they win their one game in hand). If they draw then ManU would become the leaders thanks to goal-difference and Liverpool would be 3 points behind us (6 points if they lose their one game in hand).Never easy to see ManU leading the table, but maybe a draw would be better :whistling:

And they wont stop going on about it either.I'd settle for a draw for us,only if we were the ones to get back in it.Not have a lead then let is slip esp in the last minute.A loss gah but still long way to go etc.Chance to prove we can do it without Drogs really

Edited by Layla