Arsenal Vs Chelsea.

Ricky10

Forty-five minutes to go, so anything can happen really. Remember last season? Down and out, no Drogba, down to 10 men and a goal behind? We played the best 45 minutes of football of the entire season that second half, I have every faith we can do the same again. We have to draw at least. We can't let United and Arsenal move further ahead, not after we pegged them back.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forty-five minutes to go, so anything can happen really. Remember last season? Down and out, no Drogba, down to 10 men and a goal behind? We played the best 45 minutes of football of the entire season that second half, I have every faith we can do the same again. We have to draw at least. We can't let United and Arsenal move further ahead, not after we pegged them back.
Yeh but we had Essien then lol. Though saying that we loose this game,6 points behind Arsenal.Ok 5 or 3 be better but could be worse had they won their game in hand and last weeks game. Edited by Layla

We have to draw at least. We can't let United and Arsenal move further ahead, not after we pegged them back.
yea true that, but i dont no not the same team as last year and not the same manager, but still i have all the faith in the world we can get something out of thisand who was on the post when gallas headed there was no one there and there should of been

second half about to startCOME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea COME ON Chelsea

I am not worried at all. I have every confidence in the Chelsea players. They play to win. A draw is the least that we're going to get.
thats the SPIRIT!!!come on lads!!!go get those arse cunts!!!i'm gonna kick the shit out of any arse player/fan or anybody got to do wit arse!!!