Joey Cole

EskWeston

What a difference we are starting to see in him now. He is such an influence on the team now and we massively rely on him to produce the goods for us in games to open the defence up. There is no doubt that Joe is enjoying a new level of freedom, however coupled with the work ethic installed in him by Jose Joe looks to be becomming a sensation.He is now becomming to us what the like of Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka ect.. are for their respective clubs, with all the skill and creativity to go with it. Pretty much everything he tries now comes off and defenders can't handle him, he is a nihtmare for them, and as we saw last night his influence is massive.I think as has been discussed on here a few times now we could really utilise him by playing him down the middle in the attacking midfield role to give us that edge there.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was absolutely fantastic in the middle of the park last night. He is brilliant on the wing and is as good in the centre. And I completely agree, why waste money when he have arguably the best playmaker in the premiership? Play Malouda and SWP on the wings with Joe Cole behind the strikers. Would be brilliant.

totally agree with both of you he is such a star, eveything he does impresses me wheather or no he does them perfectly i always see hes trying his hardest to manage whats bes for the team, superstar in the making and i also agree with why waist money on other wingers of midfielders when we can rely on joe and hes always there to cover to matter what position it is,..

He was absolutely fantastic in the middle of the park last night. He is brilliant on the wing and is as good in the centre. And I completely agree, why waste money when he have arguably the best playmaker in the premiership? Play Malouda and SWP on the wings with Joe Cole behind the strikers. Would be brilliant.
Yup, although i would much rather better quality Wingers than Malouda and SWP, quality squad members but i think our first choice players should be higher quality.It really is fantastic to watch Joe in action at the moment, he is really opening teams up for us now and creating some great chances for himself and others. We should be playing him down the middle more often.

i dont no i love when swp plays on the wing i think he breaks open defences really well and i love how hes takes the ball forwad with speed i thihnk he just needs some more game time and he can be a really good players for us week in week out

i dont no i love when swp plays on the wing i think he breaks open defences really well and i love how hes takes the ball forwad with speed i thihnk he just needs some more game time and he can be a really good players for us week in week out
He is a regular now, he can't have that excuse. His first touch always ends up 5 yards infront of him <_< he is 50/50 in games now 50% great stuff and 50% frustrating.

He is a regular now, he can't have that excuse. His first touch always ends up 5 yards infront of him <_< he is 50/50 in games now 50% great stuff and 50% frustrating.
He drives me bloody mad, great pace, just a shame half the time he forgets to take the ball with him.

He drives me bloody mad, great pace, just a shame half the time he forgets to take the ball with him.
Lol, so true. It doesn't look like he will ever make the step up to great player, he is a great squad member, but like i said we need better quality from out first choice wingers and Malouda, Kalou and SWP are seriously frustrating most of the time with moments of great stuff.

I've been saying this for a long time about the quality that Joe Cole posesses. His original position at West Ham was in the middle of the pitch in a playmaker type of role, only when he came to Chelsea did Jose use him on the left side of midfield and turned a potentially good player into a fantastic player. In doing that he made the left sided problem England had for so many years non existent.There were times last night watching him when I was open mouthed. He had 3-4 Valencia players around him and he tricked his way passed them before getting fouled. If he was Brazilian, Argentinian, Spanish or whatever, he would be hailed as a world class player. We should utilise his skills and save ourselves the problem of getting another player in who will need to find his feet in the Premiership.He's really getting back to top form and he has a hunger within him that I havent seen for a while. Fucking class player thumbsup.gif

I've been saying this for a long time about the quality that Joe Cole posesses. His original position at West Ham was in the middle of the pitch in a playmaker type of role, only when he came to Chelsea did Jose use him on the left side of midfield and turned a potentially good player into a fantastic player. In doing that he made the left sided problem England had for so many years non existent.There were times last night watching him when I was open mouthed. He had 3-4 Valencia players around him and he tricked his way passed them before getting fouled. If he was Brazilian, Argentinian, Spanish or whatever, he would be hailed as a world class player. We should utilise his skills and save ourselves the problem of getting another player in who will need to find his feet in the Premiership.He's really getting back to top form and he has a hunger within him that I havent seen for a while. Fucking class player thumbsup.gif
Summed up perfectly. Although it's not that he is English, it's that he is Chelsea. If he was at Man you, Arse or Pool he would be hailed as world class. The fact is he is World Class and really showing it at the moment.

Summed up perfectly. Although it's not that he is English, it's that he is Chelsea. If he was at Man you, Arse or Pool he would be hailed as world class. The fact is he is World Class and really showing it at the moment.
Defo....I think under Jose he had him playing with his head when on the pitch, but now he seems to be playing with his natural ability and just doing whatever he sees right at the time. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking Joses treatment of him, but it seemed to restrict him at times by having him tracking back when we lost the ball. He's the closest thing we have to Zola atm in terms of ability and we desperately need that zip put back into the team.Is Joe Cole the answer ?.............I would say yes.

Defo....I think under Jose he had him playing with his head when on the pitch, but now he seems to be playing with his natural ability and just doing whatever he sees right at the time. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking Joses treatment of him, but it seemed to restrict him at times by having him tracking back when we lost the ball. He's the closest thing we have to Zola atm in terms of ability and we desperately need that zip put back into the team.Is Joe Cole the answer ?.............I would say yes.
It's like having a new player. And from what we have seen so far this season it is like picking up one of the most skillful players around, and not just that one of the most dangerous to other teams, he is carving them open at the moment.