Joey Cole

EskWeston

It's like having a new player. And from what we have seen so far this season it is like picking up one of the most skillful players around, and not just that one of the most dangerous to other teams, he is carving them open at the moment.
We should be concentrating on what we have atm. Sheva cannot play a lone strikers role and needs a partner alongside him. Over the coming weeks we will have to change our style of play to adjust to the loss of Drogba. If that means playing a 4-3-1-2 the I'd be all for it..Belletti.....Alex........Terry......A.Cole..SWP.............Makalele.......Lampard.........................J.Cole....................................Sheva........Pizarro.............Joe could fill in the left side when we dont have possession and revert back behind the strikers when we are attacking.Grant out Tri-Blue in :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Sheva could play as a lone striker but we would have to chance the way we play, it will mean trying to get more balls in behind the defence rather than infront of it the way we do with Drogba, it can work and it will have to really because i am not too sure we can rely on Pizarro that heavily.

For me, Joe is a better playmaker than any other we could sign. He always was a central player until Mourinho made him a winger, and even under TSO he drifted in a lot.As of next season I would love to see a team in this mould, but whether it will happen is a different thing altogether.CechAlves/Belletti, Terry, Carvalho, Ashley ColeEssienLampard, Ballack/MikelJoe ColeKarim Benzema, Drogba

Guest Lampards Bitch

Joey is ace untill he starts show boating. That just isnt needed during a game. It ruins his game tbh. When he actually gets down and plays football he is amazing

Joey is ace untill he starts show boating. That just isnt needed during a game. It ruins his game tbh. When he actually gets down and plays football he is amazing
I think that Jose had shown JC that theres a time and place to show boat. When he plays football naturally he can pull all the tricks out without thinking about it, before he would have done it for the sake of it, you dont see him do much of that now.

Guest Lampards Bitch
I think that Jose had shown JC that theres a time and place to show boat. When he plays football naturally he can pull all the tricks out without thinking about it, before he would have done it for the sake of it, you dont see him do much of that now.
he has done it more since Jose has left imo. He should cut it out. Yeh it's great he can do it but thats not the aim of the game. But still world class on his day.

he has done it more since Jose has left imo. He should cut it out. Yeh it's great he can do it but thats not the aim of the game. But still world class on his day.
He's been struggling to recapture his form after his injury, he may have been trying too hard to get back to his best, but now he's beginning to get to the form which made him such a joy to watch we can sit back and admire the genius that is.... Joe Coleinho :) Edited by Tri-Blue

Guest Lampards Bitch

I wouldnt say he is a genius quite yet. Now Zola was / is a genius.................Joey has alot to do to get the Zola status

Joe Coles tricks and flicks are what makes him special, pretty much everything he does comes off for him at the moment, obviously not everything will but neither will Ronaldinho's, Messi's, Ronaldo's ect... i think we would be mad to try and get him to curb his tricks.

It's like having a new player. And from what we have seen so far this season it is like picking up one of the most skillful players around, and not just that one of the most dangerous to other teams, he is carving them open at the moment.
#HIAre we seeing a new joe in a new position ! i think not , under a certain past manager he became a brilliant player , then he was injured , but because of important games he came back to soon , he still injured , not fit , running out of puff , so he was played bit parts and was , i am sorry !!! crap , , then to new season we had maloude (goal against mam ,utd,) , phillips , kalou , cole , so he had to start to get his place back , all 4 were giving starts , but cole looked overweight & was still over the injury ,but now yes we are seeing the "old joe " not a new , new positoin , & freedem , i want to laugh , get you old videos/dvds out , and i will show you a "old joe" so all the spin cfc & papers want to put on it , its not there , what is we have got a fit joe in a good team & he is a top class player , free of the injury & pushed by other wingers , we are lucky

#HIAre we seeing a new joe in a new position ! i think not , under a certain past manager he became a brilliant player , then he was injured , but because of important games he came back to soon , he still injured , not fit , running out of puff , so he was played bit parts and was , i am sorry !!! crap , , then to new season we had maloude (goal against mam ,utd,) , phillips , kalou , cole , so he had to start to get his place back , all 4 were giving starts , but cole looked overweight & was still over the injury ,but now yes we are seeing the "old joe " not a new , new positoin , & freedem , i want to laugh , get you old videos/dvds out , and i will show you a "old joe" so all the spin cfc & papers want to put on it , its not there , what is we have got a fit joe in a good team & he is a top class player , free of the injury & pushed by other wingers , we are lucky
What "spin" are you talking about? Part of the discussion we have been having involved the fact that he gets no credit from anywhere for how good he is.Yes having Joe fit again is a big part of it, but i don't think anyone could deny that he is a lot different to what he was when he was at his peak under Jose. The freedom for expression he is getting now is fantastic and because he worked hard under Jose to get the mature streak into him he is now becomming the complete flair player.

What "spin" are you talking about? Part of the discussion we have been having involved the fact that he gets no credit from anywhere for how good he is.Yes having Joe fit again is a big part of it, but i don't think anyone could deny that he is a lot different to what he was when he was at his peak under Jose. The freedom for expression he is getting now is fantastic and because he worked hard under Jose to get the mature streak into him he is now becomming the complete flair player.
,Hithe "spin" i am on about is the hes getting more feedom , more complete player , well i am the anyone could not deny , as i deny it , look at when he came to cfc , see how he brought on , to the complete player for england & cfc , he was on fire for a long while & at one time his finishing got better as well , so all i am hearing not right as he was a complete player , then his form dipped for england & cfc but its back as we need him

,Hithe "spin" i am on about is the hes getting more feedom , more complete player , well i am the anyone could not deny , as i deny it , look at when he came to cfc , see how he brought on , to the complete player for england & cfc , he was on fire for a long while & at one time his finishing got better as well , so all i am hearing not right as he was a complete player , then his form dipped for england & cfc but its back as we need him
Yes he did become a top class player and was scoring good and vital goals. But what you never saw him do is what you are seeing him do now, he has moved on even more. He has taken his skills and tricks that dominated his play at West Ham and combined that with the maturity and work ethic that he has gained at Chelsea.

Yes he did become a top class player and was scoring good and vital goals. But what you never saw him do is what you are seeing him do now, he has moved on even more. He has taken his skills and tricks that dominated his play at West Ham and combined that with the maturity and work ethic that he has gained at Chelsea.
Hii am sorry i dont see it , when you say , what hes doing now , and hes moved o, in what way . and even work ethic , he had in some ways more under jose as he always had to prove himself and every game he was out of his skin & hungry but all players dip & the injury & now the real joe & not a new joe