"It's a fucking disgrace"

It is funny that this game came the same day as Ian McGarry's article in the Sun asking if CL ref's are being led to being biased against Chelsea. It is hard not to think of conspiracies with everything that has been said and what happened last night, but you would hope that is not the case.....

Drogba will no doubt be punished, but good on him, i just hope it doesn't overshadow our performance and the shocking ref in the papers.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking last nite when the guys said "wasn't this year meant to be the respect the ref campaign"

i was taught that respect begets respect ????????? so in that theory Drog and Micha reacted perfectly

Was such a disgrace that Paddy Power has offered anyone who bet on Chelsea to win or progress to the final a refund.

You won't see any other bookies do that though, and Paddy Power is an official Chelsea partner, bit of a publicity stunt but still....

The fall out from this is going to be massive, both UEFA and Chelsea will be considering how they respond to this. Do we accept any punishment? Do we go on the attack with UEFA?

I'm with Drogba 100%. To suddenly turn on Rupert Murdochs SKY camera, and enter the living rooms of millions of people througout the World was genius. If only he'd called Platini and UEFA cheating cunts as well......

Have you seen the uncensored version? he says "UEFA is out -" then they cut it.

^^ Here you go.

this gif tells it all what happen

295eqzk.jpg

funniest thing i've seen on tv; pissed myself at the silly cheating diving twat. you couldn't make it up could you; fucking big cheating french girl limps off like a faggot and gets the added injury time awarded for Barca to score.

what goes around comes around; wish he'd put a dress on though he makes an excellent panto dame lol

funny as fuck.

funniest thing i've seen on tv; pissed myself at the silly cheating diving twat. you couldn't make it up could you; fucking big cheating french girl limps off like a faggot and gets the added injury time awarded for Barca to score.

what goes around comes around; wish he'd put a dress on though he makes an excellent panto dame lol

funny as fuck.

Yaaawwwwwnnnn.....

How did you get on in your Champions League Semi Final????

What makes me laugh is they go on how bad it is and yet I've seen it about 3 times!Yeh bleeped out but still a bit eh

The ref against Man you/Arsenal was bad with the red card...was this guy trying to get hated more?

Edited by Laylabelle

funny as fuck.

Where was Stevie G at the semi finals? O ya the court.