Arjen Robben

the wes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robben a ready-made Ronaldo replacement?

robben.jpg

Arjen Robben will trigger a tug-of-war between Manchester United, Liverpool and Manchester City when Real Madrid tell him he can leave the Bernabeu. The Spanish giants need to off-load players after signing Kaka for £59million and Cristiano Ronaldo for a staggering £80million.Fellow Dutchman Robben is another player heading towards the exit door and the former Chelsea winger would be available at a cut-price £7million as Madrid look to recoup some cash following their world-record signing of Kaka.

The cash crisis at Anfield means Rafael Benitez is looking for quality players on the cheap and Robben, 25, fits the bill. But bitter rivals Manchester United are keen and Sir Alex Ferguson's reported interest in Wigan ace Antonio Valencia shows he is eager to sign a winger.

The £16million price tag on Valencia has cooled United's interest and they may turn to Robben - the player that was shown around Old Trafford before Chelsea stepped in to sign him in 2004.

City boss Mark Hughes wants Robben too but sources in Spain suggest he would only consider moving to a club that could offer Champions League football next season.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/21488...eplacement.aspx

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but I couldn't imagine Robben playing for another top 4 side other than Chelsea, and going to Man Ciry would be just stupid.

i want to see him again at Chelsea. he is a superb player. the player who is untouchable on his day. but it is sad that he is underrated. and we can hv him for a chip price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You