Official: Luiz Felipe Scolari has been sacked

DavidEU

Is this a Joke?

This trial and error thing is gonna implode the club and its financial results are gonna go to the dogs. First fire Jose, then Grant then Scolari after half a season.

Feel sad for Scolari. Very Sad.

You have wankers like Drogba, Malouda Deco, Ballack, Anelka on the field, while our most important players like Joe cole, Essien and Riccy all the time in the injury room. And we expect Scolari to give us trophy. Poor guy, did not even get a proper transfer kitty to buy his players, add to that the robinho saga. He dint complain, he did what he could do with this squad. And now they fire him.

Bunch of Idiots we have up there. Really feel sick to support this club for the first time, the way they are handling things.....

Just can second that

I am speechless.

I feel very sorry for Scolari.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY AVRAM GRANT AS COACH?!?!

The guy is clueless! He not fit enough to even be a Boot cleaner!!!

I want STEVE CLARKE BACK!!

But he aint gana come middle of the season whic is why the timing is so bloody stupid!!

Feel sorry for Scolari to.Least they could've done was given him a whole season!

Another manager treated like shit by the club

Edited by Laylabelle

The fact is, Clarke should never have left in the first place. And on the contrary, niether should have Mourinho!! You would have thought Kenyon would have at least put in enough effort to keep both of them at the club and issued a long term stay for them, rather than just fart about and just let them go.

If Mourinho and Clarke hadn't of left Chelsea, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in!!

Exactly!!Wer'e looking for a manager it seems who can achieve what Moruino did but we're never gana find one!!Or if we do he might need more then one season

Clarke yeh never should've left but he werent happy...mainly prob due to the way Jose was treated and heck maybe himself.Soon as Zola got a job off he went

Kenyon can fuck off!He doesnt help either.He just spent most of his time coming out with 'he's job is safe' rather then making sure it bloody was!

Clarke wasn't happy because Mourinho left, and because of the stupid decisions Kenyon made! So when he fucked off, we bring in Ray Wilkins, who couldn't manage an under-16 sunday league team.

We need to bring in someone who doesn't take shit from players and just gets on with his job, and larap those who don't pull their weight, and if they don't, then he doesn't play them next game, I'm afraid because of Scolari's lack of European experience, to go with his lack of discipline towards the players, he wasn't good enough to be that.

Stupid thing is if we hadnt fucked Clarke off and he stayed I think we'd be in a better postion he could've helped.

3 diff managers in just over a year..Arsenal have won jack shit,Wengers still there!!

But yeh defo a manager who knows what he's doing,aint afraid to upset the players by bencing them if their shit and doesnt take ages making subs and doesnt listen to Ray cause he dont know what he's doing

West Ham have said fuck off about Zola and Clarke and

But Russia coach Guus Hiddink, who had been installed as the bookies' favourite to take over at Stamford Bridge, is out of the running, says his agent.

"Guus wants to qualify for World Cup for a fourth time in a row and with a fourth different team. There's no chance of him going to Chelsea as he very much likes what he is doing,” Cees van Nieuwenhuizen told BBC Radio 5 Live.

“Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would not make too many friends in Russia if he steals away Guus from the national team.”

BBC Sport

So who knows!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Another thing we need to improve on is our youth academy. John Terry all those years back, Mancienne, Stoch, and Sinclair are the only real talented players who have come through the ranks and have stayed at Chelsea to this day.

If you look at Man United and Arsenal, they almost have a team of young stars, notibly Arsenal are a prime example of finding young talent. I can remember when Arsenal played a strong Liverpool eleven at Anfield with almost a young side out and they won 6-3!

Another thing we need to improve on is our youth academy. John Terry all those years back, Mancienne, Stoch, and Sinclair are the only real talented players who have come through the ranks and have stayed at Chelsea to this day.

If you look at Man United and Arsenal, they almost have a team of young stars, notibly Arsenal are a prime example of finding young talent. I can remember when Arsenal played a strong Liverpool eleven at Anfield with almost a young side out and they won 6-3!

CJ c'mon, I know you're not so naive to think you can just flick a switch and make a youth academy transmit players into our squad. Abramovich has poured money into the academy ever since he came and I think we are seeing the likes of Stoch because of it. More will come good, but you need to have patience and faith. It's not an instant fix.

Thats another thing Jose wanted to do introduce young players etc and do an Arsenal and play them in the Carlign Cup but cause of pressure to win the trophy he didnt want to do it and thats kinda sad really

Dread to think who we're gana get..Tony Adams he's out of work.. :S

CJ c'mon, I know you're not so naive to think you can just flick a switch and make a youth academy transmit players into our squad. Abramovich has poured money into the academy ever since he came and I think we are seeing the likes of Stoch because of it. More will come good, but you need to have patience and faith. It's not an instant fix.

Maybe I am sounding naive, but I'm just saying at least give some of the potential stars a few games, at least that's what I would do.

And put out the cones for both as well...multi task!

Doubt either really want him to be honest

I think he would be a good stop gap - to be honest he shouldn't have been sacked at the end of last season. But I agree letting Clarke go was a big big mistake :(

Maybe I am sounding naive, but I'm just saying at least give some of the potential stars a few games, at least that's what I would do.

Well I agree with that, but that's got nothing to do with the academy and everything to do with the manager's in charge. Maybe we do need to treat the Carling Cup as a reserve competition.

Well I agree with that, but that's got nothing to do with the academy and everything to do with the manager's in charge. Maybe we do need to treat the Carling Cup as a reserve competition.

We didn't under Mourinho though and we were still pretty successful! I'm sure Man Utd will be shouting about it should they beat Tottenham in the final.