21 members have voted

1. 1. Who the best player

• Miroslav Stoch
    • Scott Sinclair

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say Stoch. Only because he more all rounded than Sinclair. Sinclair is faster and arguably a better finisher than Stoch. But Stoch has incredible ball skills and his final ball, not to mention free kicks is excellant. He is also very quick and a great finisher himself which is why i would put him ahead of Sinclair.

Also Stoch has pushed on massively in the last couple of seasons whereas Sinclair seems to have stagnated somewhat.

Just as an afternote i would mention that Kakuta has the ability and potential to be better than Stoch!

From what I've seen of both players, Stoch is the better player. Sinclair has struggled to make a real impact in games when he's played for us, whereas Stoch came on against Stoke and basically inspired us to victory.

Myself i would have to go with Stoch, don't get me wrong Sinclair is a great asset to our team as well but when Stoch came onto the pitch on the weekend he basically changed the game, for a young kid to have the impact he did on the game he has got a good future with the club.

I think people forget Sinclair's performance last season against Hull, and also against Huddersfield. The two big chances he got last season, and in those two games, he scored and got a couple of assists. I'm waiting for Stoch to impress me so.

I think people forget Sinclair's performance last season against Hull, and also against Huddersfield. The two big chances he got last season, and in those two games, he scored and got a couple of assists. I'm waiting for Stoch to impress me so.

Add Arsenal Away performance.

Having seen more of Sinclair than I have of Stoch, it was only natural for me to go for Scott rather than Miroslav, although both are excellent players and in them we have a pair of top quality players.

I must say just the same thing....but I hope that we will have them both in next years!

Stoch for me looks more of an Impact player while Sinclair looks like one who could play the entire 90 mins.

I cant forget his preformance at arsenal Away in a 10 man Chelsea side against 12 man Arsenal Side, in the most important game of the season.

I am just baffled he hasnt got any good opportunities after that.

Sinclair has been hindered by sporadic first team appearances, moved around on loan and then we clung onto him for the Home grown quota when a season long loan at a good club would have been more beneficial to him. Unfortunately i don't think we have handled him too well. Going through 3 managers hasn't helped either but it certainly affected Sinclair, and unfortunately Stoch has developed above Sinclair now.