Chelsea vs Ipswich

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Ipswich Town

24 January 09, FA Cup, Fourth Round, Stamford Bridge, 1500 KO

3_florent_393x320.jpg

Chelsea face Ipswich in the FA Cup as a reward for knocking out Southend in a replay.

The Blues were taken to a replay by the League 1 side but showed that lightning never strikes twice, as goals from Michael Ballack, Salomon Kalou, Nicolas Anelka and Frank Lampard sent Chelsea into the next round. Coupled with a come-from-behind victory against Stoke at the weekend, the Blues will look to further improve their steadying home record with a win against the Championship outfit.

Match chat here

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be disappointed if we don't see Stoch and di Santo start, they both greatly impressed me yesterday.

WHAT I WAS JUST THINKING! if he doesnt am not sure whats in his head. i bet he plays F.M and Kaluo again! that would piss me right off!

My Team:

Petr Cech

Paulo Ferreira

Ricardo Carvalho

Michael Mancienne

Ashley Cole

Mineiro

Frank Lampard

Juliano Belletti

Miroslav Stoch

Saloman Kalou

Franco di Santo

Should be enough to see off Ipswich and give the youngsters a run out at the same time.

My Team:

Petr Cech

Paulo Ferreira

Ricardo Carvalho

Michael Mancienne

Ashley Cole

Mineiro

Frank Lampard

Juliano Belletti

Miroslav Stoch

Saloman Kalou

Franco di Santo

Should be enough to see off Ipswich and give the youngsters a run out at the same time.

You have got to be kidding? Have you not learned anything from the Carling cup?? If you don't put your strongest possible team out there you can kiss the FA cup goodbye! Ipswich are on a 4 game winning streak (Apparently some Aussie Hypnotist got in there heads) . I Would start the same team against stoke but replace Anelka for Drogba. Although Di Santo and Stoch impressed myself and many, i still don't have enough faith in starting them both.

I think drogba will start to for this game, apprently he is fully fit so lets hope he shows some heart. I would also like to see stoch atleast get 30 minutes of game time i think this kid has the abilty to break ipswich to peices.