Chelsea vs Stoke City

chrismada9

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after the last two games, we've seen the squad are together and that they're behind LFS. For that reason, so am I.

And he made decent subs so wooo and Ahsley Cole was on the post!! :D

Nice/differnt not to concede from a set piece..weird to think thats the only goal we've conceded in the MH end

The random bits of paper/confetti stuff were pretty funky as well.random but also ooooo

Edited by Laylabelle

God that has to be the best way to win a game , went completley mental with my dodgy ankle ( i can not walk without a limp at the best of times) that was not good but the sheer elation and emotions at that goal and the final whistle make up for the agony i am in today :blue scalf:

after that game i neeeded a new heart lol - mine was going a hundred miles a minute

was a great game in that obv we won - but we deserved to - 30 shots to 1 really

my feelings on the game were simple

1-58 min - we were playing well - it was a matter of time before we scored

59 min - NOT AGAIN FFS !!!!!!!!!!

87 min - Juli saved Scolari's job for now

93 min - Frank is a Chelsea hero for a reason, and i felt really really sorry for those people who left the stadium early

I didn't feel at all sorry for those who left the stadium. Its their choice. They spend £45+ on a ticket and leave with over 10 minutes left, hardly what I'd call loyal fans. Yes, I can understand they were annoyed and I might have been in half a mind to do so, but at the end of the day its their choice to leave, so its their fault and their fault only. Half of them who left are probably prawn sarnie brigade members from the west lower.

I didn't feel at all sorry for those who left the stadium. Its their choice. They spend £45+ on a ticket and leave with over 10 minutes left, hardly what I'd call loyal fans. Yes, I can understand they were annoyed and I might have been in half a mind to do so, but at the end of the day its their choice to leave, so its their fault and their fault only. Half of them who left are probably prawn sarnie brigade members from the west lower.

i agree - i mean i was annoyed watching that but i didn't switch the TV off and go and sleep or something

that was their choice and their fault

What annoyed me was some twat who was shouting shouting 'its only Stoke blah' and then buggered off it was like wtf!Then a case of hahaha!!!!

Nice surprise I huess

But like those fans who left early against Wigan/Everton last season cause we were 1-0 up must have got a shock when they got home to find we'd drawn

Edited by Laylabelle

scoth is it? the young lad that came on on the wing? small lad he was brilliant gvie him the game vs liverpool lets see what he can do and play 4 4 2 and get di santo up front with N.A and see what happens?